NEIGRIHMS MBBS Application form 2017 has to be filled online from 23 June 2017 for admission to MBBS course in NEIGRIHMS, Shillong. Candidates of only the 8 Northeastern states are eligible to apply for this course. The brochure and admission notification have already been released and students should read it carefully before filling the NEIGRIHMS Application form 2017 for MBBS admission in NEIGRIHMS, Shillong. Candidates filling NEIGRIHMS MBBS application form 2017 should have passed /appearing in Class 12 or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (or Botany and Zoology) and English and must have obtained a minimum of 50 % aggregate marks in above-mentioned subjects.
Online Registration of Applications on
|23 June 2017|
Online Registration for NEIGRIHMS closes on
|10 July 2017|
NEIGRIHMS 2017 Application form - Apply Here
Candidate must note that there is no option to fill the application form in offline mode. Candidates willing to apply for NEIGRIHMS MBBS 2017 are required to first register online and then fill in the prescribed Application Form available at the official website of NEIGRIHMS. Prospectus and Online Application Form can be downloaded from the same website.
No printed hard copy of application forms will be available. The steps to fill the application form is also given on this page. Hence, the candidates are suggested to follow the NEIGRIHMS steps to fill the application form.
Steps to fill the NEIGRIHMS MBBS Application Form
STEP 1- Candidate is required to fill the personal details.
- The candidate has to give personal information such as Applicant’s name, Applicant’s Age, Category, Father’s name of the applicant, Residential address, and physical disability (if applicable).
- Candidate needs to upload all the suitable documents in the provided links.
STEP 2- Educational details of the Qualifying Exam.
- In this section, the candidate has to give details about the qualifying courses.
- Upload the scanned copy of mark sheet and certificates of the qualifying exam.
- Name and Address of the Institute and colleges.
- City Code of the preferred online exam centre. If the candidate is willing to write test in Off-line mode in Shillong, he/she must declare it here.
STEP 3 - Declaration and Payment.
- Candidate must upload scanned copy of his/her signature and photograph. (in JPEG not more than 80 KBs)
- Submit the fee by Online Payment Mode or Offline Payment Mode. Rs.500
- If candidates choose Offline payment mode,
- The candidate has to download Challan after submitting the application form.
- Make payment at the Bank.
- Log-in and upload stamped and signed the copy of challan and complete the application process.
- If the candidate chooses Online payment mode,
- Candidate will have to check the ‘I agree’ given the declaration and submit. This will redirect to the payment page.
- Make payment using Debit or Credit Card.
Payment of NEIGRIHMS Application Fee
The payment of the NEIGRIHMS Online Application Fee would be done through either Offline or Online mode. Both the modes are well described here on this page. The candidates can pay the application fee through any of the modes.
- Offline - Bank Challan
- The candidate has to write the transaction id and date of the Challan in the column provided in the online Application Form and continue further process filling up of the online Application Form.
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned copy of the Challan/proof of payment of Fee along with the online Application Form. Candidates are advised to retain a printout copy of the online Application Form and the Candidate`s copy of the Challan/ proof of payment of Fee.
- Online Payment
- Candidates may also deposit the Application Fee online through Credit card/Debit card to “NEIGRIHMS MBBS ACCOUNT”
- Candidates are advised to retain a printout copy of the online Application Form and the proof of payment of Fee.
Documents to be uploaded while filling up the NEIGRIHMS MBBS application form
- Passport Photograph
- Bank challan or proof of payment of examination fee.
- Domicile certifying that candidate is a resident of either of the 8 (eight) North-eastern states of India.
- Age Proof.
- Pass certificate of the Qualifying Examination.
- Mark Sheet of Qualifying Examination.
- HSSLC admit card (if the candidate has appeared).
- NEET 2017 Admit Card
- NEET 2017 Score Card
Submission of NEIGRIHMS MBBS Application form
The candidates while filling the application form should check the details filled by them are correct in all aspect before submitting the application form. The candidates should know that once the application form gets submitted, then the candidates will not be liable to do any changes so far in the application form.
Candidate must not send the printout of the application form or any other document to NEIGRIHMS.The entire application process has to be completed online. Candidate must keep a photocopy of his/her application as a proof of submission of application.
Status & Editing of Application Form
Candidate must fill in all details carefully as no editing can be done after submitting the NEIGRIHMS MBBS Application form 2017.Candidate will get a confirmation SMS and Email if his/her application has been successfully screened and he/she is eligible to write the Aptitude test.
NEIGRIHMS Helpline Number
If candidates have any query while filling up the application form they can contact on the following helpline numbers
- Help Line: No: 18002100151
- Examination Cell: +91 364-2538092 (PAVX – 224/225)
- Office of Dean, NEIGRIHMS: +91 364-2538029
- E-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any query regarding NEIGRIHMS Application Form, write to us in the comment section below: