MGIMS PMT admit card is available now and the students can download the admit card for the PMT Exam from April 8, 2016. The admit card is available for all the students who have submitted the application form along with the application fees before the due date. The medical entrance exam will be conducted on April 17, 2016, and MGIMS PMT admit card 2016 is available online for download. This page has complete information about the download of admit card. Around 16000 students would be appearing for MGIMS AIPMT for admission in MBBS Course.
|MGIMS PMT Admit Card Date||April 8, 2016|
|MGIMS PMT Exam||April 17, 2016|
MGIMS PMT Admit Card - Download Here
Candidates can download the MGIMS PMT admit card by entering the registration number and name on the website mgims.ac.in. The student has to enter the 5 digit Application Number and Date of Birth to download the MGIMS PMT Admit Card. The candidate should bring a Black ball point or gel pen for writing / marking responses. Use of pencil is not allowed. Enter your details below to download the admit card.
The admit card will contain the candidate's roll number, name, age, father’s name, category, sub-category, signature, date-of-birth, language taken and all other information that is required for taking the exam. They must fill the same spellings in the name annexure and roll code in the same manner as mentioned in the admit card.
For any queries that the candidates can contact on the following numbers:
Unable to download the Admit Card
- Unable to download: If the candidates cannot download admit card or some error message is shown by the server then the candidate must call or mail the admission center and report the problem immediately. They would specify the venue and ask the candidate to collect the admit card from the center itself.
- Errors in the Admit Card: This situation is not very common and most of the times the admit cards are error-free; however if the candidate finds any mismatch in details in the admit card, they can report immediately to the admission cell of the MGIMS.
Ph. No. – 07152-284341 to 284355, Ext. 207
|City||Contact Person & Number|
|Delhi||Dr. Subodh Gupta - 08378906319|
|Nagpur||Dr. VB Shivkumar- 09422144855|
|Mumbai||Dr. DD Gosavi- 09422143974|
|Kolkata||Dr. Kalyan Goswami - 09860358681|
|Hyderabad||Dr. P.N. Murkey- 09370328419|
|Sevagram- Dean office||Ph: 07152 284341- 55|
MGIMS PMT Exam Centers
On the day of MGIMS PMT
- All candidates must report to the exam center for their MGIMS AIPMT 30 minutes before the commencement of the exam. For paper 1, the reporting time is 8.30 a.m. and for paper 2, it is 1.30 p.m. The candidates will not be allowed to take the MGIMS PMT question Paper with them and it will be collected by the invigilator along with the OMR Answer Sheet.
- Candidates can enter the examination hall past 30 minutes of the commencement of the exam, any further delay would amount to the candidate getting debarred from appearing in that respective exam.
- Every candidate is required to sign on the attendance card and the signature should tally with the signature on the admit card.It is important for the candidates to occupy those seats that are allotted to them.
- No candidates would be allowed to leave the examination hall before 2 hours from the start of the exam.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any book, tiffin boxes, purse/wallet, mobile phones, digital watch, calculator or any electronic equipment inside the exam hall.All candidates must adhere to the rules and regulations that MGIMS follows, anyone found violating the rules or resorting to unfair practices in the exam would be debarred from appearing in the exam.