Indian Navy SSR Admit Card for 02/2018 (August 2018 Batch) is released on 21 Feb 2018. The candidates who have filled and submitted the Indian Navy SSR Application Form until the deadline can download the admit card using their login credentials. The admit card will be required for the Indian Navy SSR exam scheduled to be conducted in the month of March/ April 2018. The candidates have to show the admit card to the invigilator at the examination hall. The Call-up letter and Admit card for written examination for SSR 02/2018 can be downloaded from this page. The receipt of the Admit card by the candidate from Navy would be the final confirmation for candidates to appear in written exam. Get details on how to download Indian Navy SSR Admit Card, Important instructions to be followed at the examination hall etc.
Latest Update- Final Call-up Letters cum Admit Cards for SSR Aug 2018 Batch are available from 21 Feb 2018.
Dates (August 2018 Batch)
Indian Navy SSR 02/2018
|21 February 2018|
Indian Navy SSR 02/2018
|March/ April 2018|
Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 02/2018 - Download Here
The admit card for the Indian Navy Admit Card 02/ 2018 is available to download from 21 Feb 2018. The admit card is available for the candidates who have successfully filled and submitted the application form. The candidates should know that the admit card is an important document to be carried at the examination hall. To download admit card/ call up letters the candidates have to login by following the given link.
Click Here to Download Admit Card
Register Here for Free SMS Alert for Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2018
How to download Indian Navy SSR 02/2018 Admit Card?
The Navy SSR Admit Card can be downloaded by following the link which will be available on this page as when the link gets generated on the official website. The steps to download Indian Navy Admit Card are as follows.
- STEP 1: Login to Indian Navy Account
- STEP 2: Go to Application Status
- STEP 3: Download Admit Card (If the application status is verified)
Indian Navy Application Status for Admit card
The candidate whose application status shows verified will be able to download the admit card. The candidates who are not shortlisted for further rounds of selection will not be able to download admit card/ call up letter.
Indian Navy SSR Admit Card contains the following information
The Candidates should verify all the details written on the admit card. However, in case of any discrepancy, the candidates should contact the Indian Navy Exam Department. The list of things which should be verified in the admit card is given below.
- Father's Name
- Date of Birth
- Written Exam Date and Time
- Test Center and Address
- Exam timing
- Contact Details for Query
NOTE: Request for change of Centre/date & time of examination will not be accepted.
SSR Exam Date on Admit card
The exam date is different for all the regions and will be available written on the admit card. The candidates should go through the admit card carefully and note the exam date. The SSR exam for the course commencing in the month of August 2018 will be conducted will be conducted in March/ April 2018.
Follow the Exam Pattern for Indian Navy SSR Exam
- Type of Question: Objective Type Question
- Duration of Test: 1 hour.
- Sections: There will be four sections i.e. English, Science, Mathematics, and General Knowledge. The student is required to pass in all the sections and in aggregate.
- The level of the Question Paper: The questions asked in the exam will be of 10+2 level.
Click Here for Syllabus for Indian Navy SSR Written Test
Indian Navy SSR 02/2018 Admit Card - Important Instructions
- The candidates are advised to check the details like name of the students, exam centre, exam dates etc. on the printed admit card
- Candidates are required to make sure that they carry a valid admit card to the test centre and produce the same to the invigilators for Verification.
- The candidates are suggested to preserve the admit card in good condition until the admission process gets over.
- The admit card is not transferable to any other person. Therefore, the candidates should know that the impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The admit card will not be dispatched through the post to the candidates, so no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Admit Card is an important document to be carried at the exam centre
Verification of Admit Card at Test Centre
The Navy SSR Admit card status downloaded online is for information only. The receipt of the Navy SSR Admit card by the candidate from Navy would be the final confirmation for candidates to appear in written exam. The candidate may, however, take a print of the online Indian navy admit card and carry the documents as per instructions mentioned on it and report at the test centre on the exam date. The permission to appear in the exam will be provided subject to the verification of documents and identity proof.
Documents to be brought on the day of Indian Navy SSR 02/2018 Exam
- Education Certificates.
- Call-up letter
- Domicile Certificate.
- Original NCC Certificate (if applicable).
- Six coloured latest passport size photographs.
- Black Pen & Clip Board (Cardboard) are mandatory. Mobile/Pager/calculator/digital diary or any electronic gadgets are not permitted.
- The candidates should get their ears cleaned for the wax before coming for examination
In case you have any question regarding the Indian Navy Admit Card 02/2018, you can write in the comments section below.