JKCET Application Form 2018 is now available from 1 February 2018. The application form will only be submitted ONLINE. There is no offline mode of filling the Application form. JKCET exam is for admission to the engineering course in Jammu & Kashmir. This is a common application form for admission to Engineering and Medical Courses in Jammu and Kashmir. The candidates are advised to fill and submit the application form on or before due date which is 3 March 2018. This age provides the complete information on JKCET Application Form.
Latest Update: The deadline for JKCET Application Form has extended to 21 March 2018.
JKCET 2018 Dates
|1 February 2018|
JKCET Application Begins
|1 February 2018|
JKCET Last date to Apply
|Extended Date - 23 March 2018|
Download JKCET Admit Card
|1st week of April 2018|
JK CET Exam Date
|22 April 2018 (Sunday)|
JKCET Application Form 2018 - Apply Online
The candidates have to fill the application form through online mode only. The applicants can also avail services at the Common Service Centres (Khidmat Centres/ VLE) of J&K State for filling up online Application Form at nominal charges. The last date to fill the application form has extended up to 23 March 2018.
Click here to Apply
The rate list for various services to be availed at Khidmat Centres is available on the official website of the BOPEE. The candidates must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form. The more important information regarding the JKCET Application Form is given on this page below.
Things to be kept ready before filling JKCET Application Form
- Candidates must have scanned image of the photograph not more than 10 to 50 Kb, thumb impression and signature not more than 10 to 50 Kb in JPEG/JPG format.
- Scanned copies of Mark sheets, Permanent Resident Certificate and Reserved Category Certificate.(if required)
- Candidates should also have the details on their payment ready. (In case of payment by bank challan)
- Candidates need to fill in few relevant details in order to get the Application number.
Steps to Fill JKCET Online Application Form
- Step 1 (Registration): In order to apply online, the candidates must log in to the official website of JKBOPEE and Register themselves.
- Step 2 (Payment): The application fee payment should be made beforehand in order to proceed further. Candidates can choose online payment through HDFC Payment Gateway or offline payment through HDFC/J&K Bank Challan, where the candidates are required to enter the Challan details on the Online Application form once the payment is made.
- Step 3 (Upload Photograph, Signature & Thumb Impression): After application fee payment, the candidates will be directed to upload the scanned copies of their photograph, signature, thumb impression, certificate and BOPEE’s challan copy. Documents must not exceed the size of 200 Kb.
- Step 4 (Recheck & Submit): After fulfilling all the above-mentioned criteria, the candidates can modify or recheck their application form before final submission. After reviewing their Application form, candidates need to submit it.
JKCET Application Form filling through help centres
The applicants can also contact the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE regarding any kind of assistance/guidance within the prescribed last date during office hours only on:
Telephone: 0194-2437647/ 0194-2433590/ 0191-2479371/ 0191-2470102/ 9596243215/ 9596243216/ 9596243217/ 9596243218/ 9596243219
Submission of JKCET Application Form 2018
The candidates have to upload the following scanned self-attested certificates along with the Application Form, The size of each of the document must not be more than 200 Kb:-
- Permanent Resident Certificate;
- Qualifying marks certificate; (where the result is declared)
- Date of Birth Certificate; and
- Reserved category certificate, if any, (including Sports, Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) and Poor & Backward (P& B) certificates) on the prescribed proforma.
It is to be noted that, the benefit of P&B certificate is available for admission to medical courses in private Medical Colleges (except BDS) and TFW for Govt. and Private Engineering Colleges. However, the candidates possessing P&B certificate can claim the benefit of TFW Certificate provided they indicate their choice as TFW candidates for admission in Engineering Courses.
Status of JKCET Application Form
The candidates can check the status of their JKCET Application Form on the official website of the JKBOPEE. If any application form is not confirmed for want of required information, the candidate must report in the BOPEE office Srinagar or Jammu on or before If the candidate fails to do so, the JKCET Application Form shall be rejected.
The candidates can change/ modify their online Application Form at any time before they submit it online. They are advised, in their own interest, not to share their login details with anybody, lest he/she may get an opportunity to change important details in their Application Form.
- JKCET Admit Card 2018
- JKCET 2018 Participating Engineering Colleges
- JKCET Result 2018 - Counselling Details
- JKCET Answer Key 2018
For any query related to JKCET Application Form 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below.