DU FMSC MBBS/BDS- List of Registered Applications 2016 has been updated on the official website. Delhi University FMSC MBBS/BDS Admission 2016 will be offered on the basis of NEET 2016 which is conducted on All India basis by CBSE.
- Total number of registered applications are 4940.
The candidates are required to go through the list carefully and discrepancy, if any, may be immediately communicated to the Joint Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences by e-mail only at email@example.com latest by August 29, 2016 (5:30 p.m.).
Main reason behind the acception of Application is Clause 2(b)(i) of Information Bulletin which states that
- Candidates who have passed Class 12 or any other qualifying exam under 10+2 system conducted by the C.B.S.E/ Council of the Indian School Certificate Examination/ Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have passed qualifying examination from Patrachar Vidyalaya or National Institute of Open Schooling will not be eligible.
- Candidates who have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology and English from the recognized schools conducting regular classes situated within the National Capital Territory of Delhi can apply.
- Candidates must have passed all the subjects separately (Theory and Practical), for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses.
- Candidates who have been placed in the compartment are not eligible.Candidates reappearing for improvement will also not be considered eligible.
Tentative List of Registered Candidates for Admission to MBBS/BDS course under 85% DU quota based on the Marks/Merit Of NEET-2016
Highlights of last year- 2015
Below is the Tentative List Of Candidates Applied For Admission To MBBS/BDS Course for the Session 2015-2016 based on AIPMT 2015.
List of Applications Selected
List of Application Rejected