BLDE Unversity MBBS Counselling 2017 will be conducted from the first week of September 2017, after the application for admission process has been completed. BLDE University will also declare a Merit List of the shortlisted candidates and then conduct the two rounds of counselling. BLDE University MBBS Admission 2017 will be based on NEET Scores. The physical presence of the candidate during the counselling is mandatory at the specified mentioned venue on the specified date.
Shri B. M. Patil Medical College,
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus,
Sholapur Road, Vijaypur (Bijapur)-586103, Karnataka State, India.
BLDE University MBBS Counselling Dates 2017
|Announcement of Merit List and Counselling notification||Last week of August 2017|
|First Round of Counselling & Admission||First week of September 2017|
|Second Round of Counselling & Admission||Third week of September 2017|
|Commencement of Academic Session||Second week of September 2017|
BLDE University Annual Fee Structure 2017
Tuition Fees Payable
Kindly Note: The above fees does not include caution money of Rs.5,000, Eligibility fee of Rs. 2,000 and a Miscellaneous fee of Rs. 6,500 at Medical College Office and Hostel fees as applicable. (In the case of cancellation of admission out of the total misc. fees & deposits of Rs.13500, only Rs.3000 is non-refundable).
Payment of Fees
At the time of allotment of seat, candidates have to pay the First year’s tuition fees, Caution money, Eligibility fee and Misc fee. through Demand Draft, drawn in favour of ‘The Registrar, BLDE University, Vijaypur (Bijapur)’, payable at Vijaypur (Bijapur), Karnataka.
Documents to be furnished in original at the time of Counselling
Candidates have to carry the following documents in Original and Five set of self-attested photocopies of the same documents and in the same order.
- NEET Score Card
- Class 10 and 12 Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate.
- Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority if Class 10 does not contain proof of date of birth.
- Migration Certificate (wherever applicable) and Transfer Certificate.
- Character and Conduct certificate.
- An affidavit signed by the candidate and countersigned by Parent/Guardian in the presence of Public Notary on a stamp paper of Rs. 100
- Three Recent passport-size coloured photographs with name and date.
- Study certificates for Ten Years (between 1st standard to 12th standard)
- DDs (of Nationalised Bank) for tuition fees and other fees.
- Candidate and Parent PAN Card Copy.
- E-mail id of the candidate is compulsory as per GOI rules.
- Domicile certificate for Karnataka OBC candidates.
- Candidates claiming Admission under SC / ST / Locomotor disability category and OBC (Karnataka state only) as declared by Government of India / Karnataka shall furnish the certificates to that effect issued by the competent authority (in the English version).
- An authentication letter from the College where the candidate has completed 10+2 or PUC-II or HSC.
- If the candidates fail to produce any of the originals documents that are mentioned above, he/she will be disqualified from counselling and admission. If in case the candidate has taken admission and submitted original documents with other institution before attending BLDEU counselling, the candidate has to submit the “Original Acknowledgement Letter” issued by the concerned authority.
- If selected candidates are required to submit an undertaking on a bond paper of Rs.100, that they will submit Original Documents within 8 days from the date of admission.
- There will be SECOND COUNSELLING / further rounds of counselling subject to vacancies
- It is not compulsory to attend FIRST COUNSELLING for attending SECOND Counselling / further rounds of counselling.
BLDE UGET Counseling Schedule 2015