UKSEE Admit Card 2018 is released on 6 May 2018. Candidates who have successfully filled and submitted the application form can download the admit card from the link given on this page. UKSEE Admit Card 2018 is released by Uttarakhand Technical University on its official website. The admit card can be downloaded after providing the registration number and date of birth. The admit card is available for those eligible candidates who have submitted their duly filled application forms online before the due date i.e. 31 April 2018. Uttarakhand State Entrance Examination - UKSEE 2018 is conducted by Uttrakhand Technical University.
UKSEE Admit Card 2018 Dates
UKSEE Admit Card - Released!
|6 May 2018|
UKSEE Exam Date for:
|11 May 2018|
UKSEE Exam Date for:
|10 May 2018|
UKSEE Admit Card 2018 - Download Online
UKSEE Admit Card 2018 is released on 6 May 2018 for the examination which is scheduled to be conducted on 10 & 11 May 2018. Uttarakhand Technical University has released UKSEE admit card online, it is to be noted that admit card will not be dispatched by Post or Courier. Candidates are suggested to download and keep the UKSEE admit card safe for future use. The candidates can click on the following link to download the UKSEE Admit Card 2018.
Click Here to Download UKSEE Admit Card
UKSEE Admit Card 2018 bears the information related to the Roll Number and Address of the examination centre along with other information related to the candidates such as name, photograph, and signature of the candidate. UKSEE candidates can download UKSEE admit card using Registration Number, Date of Birth.
Steps to Download UKSEE Admit Card 2018
- The candidates need to follow the link above which will redirect the candidates to the window to download the UKSEE Admit card.
- The candidates then need to fill the required details such as Registration Number and Date of Birth in the window as mentioned in the following image.
- The candidates should make sure that the relevant details such as name, photograph, signature, the address of the test centre allotted and test date & time are properly mentioned on the downloaded UKSEE Admit Card 2018.
- The candidates need to verify the details given on the UKSEE 2018 Admit Card.
Error in the UKSEE Admit Card
The errors and problems are not something common with the admit card. However, if any candidate comes across any of the issues like the misspelt name, exam centre not specified or the choice of the subjects not clearly mentioned.
They need to report to the authorities immediately. In case, the candidate fails to receive the admit card they need to contact the concerned department with their details as filled in the application form.
UKSEE Duplicate Admit Card 2018
UKSEE Duplicate admit card can be issued at the centre of examination. For Duplicate UKCEE Admit Card candidates need to pay a fee of Rs.10 and produce the following documents at the examination centre:
- Photocopy of Application Form.
- Proof of Date of Birth/ High School Certificate.
- Passport size Photograph.
Guidelines for the candidates appearing in UKSEE 2018
- Candidates are required to make sure that they carry a valid UKSEE Admit Card 2018 to the test centre and produce it to the invigilators for the purpose of verification.
- Preserve the UKSEE Admit Card 2018 in good condition till the admission process gets over.
- Do not tamper the UKSEE Admit Card or alter any information on the admit card after it has been authenticated.
- UKSEE Admit Card 2018 cannot be transferred to any other person. Impersonation or canvassing the admit card is a legally punishable offence.
Quick Links related to UKSEE Admission 2018
In case of any query related to UKSEE Admit Card 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below.