JCECE Admit Card 2018 will be available for download on the official website of JCECE Board after the application process has finished. JCECE Admit Card will be issued on the website only to those eligible candidates who have submitted their JCECE Application Form 2018 before the given deadline. JCECE Admit card needs to be downloaded and kept safe for future use during the admission process. The admit cards for JCECE 2018 will not be dispatched through post or any other medium and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. JCECE 2018 is a Pen and Paper Based Test which will be conducted in the second week of May 2018.
The details related to the candidate and examination centre such as Name and Address of the examination centre, centre code along with, Name, category, SMQ, PH, subject group and other details related will be present on JCECE 2018 Admit Card. The candidate should carefully examine all the details on the JCECE admit card and only after that, they should take the print out.
JCECE Admit Card 2018 Dates
|JCECE Admit Card||First week of May 2018|
|JCECE Pen and Paper Based Exam||28 May 2018|
|JCECE Result||8 June 2018|
|JCECE Counselling (Round 1)||Second week of June 2018|
|JCECE Counselling (Round 2)||First week of June 2018|
JCECE Admit Card 2018 - Download Here
Candidates can download the JCECE admit card by filling in the Registration Number and Date of Birth
- JCECE Admit Card 2018 can be downloaded or printed from the page.
- Candidates need to check the details present on the admit card.
Candidates must Keep their admit card safely till you get admission in the institute.
Error in JCECE Admit Card
In case there is any error in JCECE admit card 2018, the candidate should immediately report about the discrepancy to the JCECE Board. In such case the candidate has to appear in the entrance exam with the downloaded admit card and the board will make corrections in the admit card at a later stage.
JCECE Helpline Number - +91-651-2260114
Guidelines for the candidates appearing in JCECE 2018
- Candidates will not be allowed to take the JCECE Entrance Exam without a valid JCECE Admit Card. The Admit Card should be presented to the invigilators for verification.
- Candidates need to keep the JCECE Admit card 2018 safe and in good condition till the admission process gets over, as the same will be required at the time of counselling.
- No Tampering: Candidate must not tamper with the Admit Card or alter any entry made therein after it has been authenticated.
- No mutilating: The Admit Card cannot be transferred and disfiguring or impersonating is a legally punishable offense.
Instructions for the Candidates to be followed at examination centres:
- Items not allowed: Mobile phones, calculators, slide rules, pagers and any other communication or electronic devices are not allowed in the examination hall.
- Reporting Time: Candidates must report at the examination centre 30 minutes prior to the examination time. Candidates who report at the centre 15 minutes after the start of the examination will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
- Disqualification: In case any student is found violating the rules of the test centre, he will not be allowed to continue the test and his candidature will automatically be cancelled.
- Re-examination: Board will not conduct a re-examination for the candidates who were unable to appear in the examination on the given day, what so ever the circumstances may be.
In case of any query related to JCECE Admit Card 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below: