CPMEE 2016 Application Form can only be filled online or offline for admission to management seats of MBBS, BDS, BAMS, and BHMS courses. Candidates are required to fill the CPMEE 2016 Application Form online by visiting the official website and there is no offline application form. The Association of Private Medical and Dental Colleges has released the Admission Notification along with Admission Schedule for the course commencing in the academic year 2016-17. The candidate should go through the admission brochure carefully before filling up the application form.
CPMEE 2016 Exam will be conducted in Pen and Paper mode on May 27, 2016, from 10.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. The last date of receipt of duly filled Online CPMEE 2016 application form is May 15, 2016.
CPMEE 2016 Application Form - Apply Online
The CPMEE Application from 2016 is available ONLINE as well as offline. Candidates can fill their details in the Application form and pay the application fee of Rs. 2100 online through Credit / Debit card or through Net Banking.
There are three modes to apply for CPMEE 2016
- Mode 1: By Hand
- Mode 2: Online Application
- Mode 3: By Post
CPMEE 2016 Application Form Online Instructions
- Editing: Candidates can edit or change details / particulars in the Application form only before making payment CPMEE 2016 Application Fees.
- Steps to fill the online form: The applicant has to register on CPMEE Website before filling up the application form. Follow these 4 steps to fill CPMEE 2016 online application form
- Registration by Candidate
- Filling the Online Application form
- Uploading of the Scanned Images and Signature
- Application Fee Payment
- Confirmation Page: Once the candidate has paid the CPMEE 2016 Application Fee, a confirmation page will be automatically generated by the computer.
- The Confirmation Page will contain Application No. photo, signature, name and other details as entered in CPMEE 2016 application form.
- Candidates have to take the print of confirmation page and note down the Application Number. Candidates have to keep the Confirmation page safely for all future correspondences.
CPMEE Offline OMR Application Form & Instructions
The Offline application form can be purchased via two modes:
- By Hand: The Information Brochure with CPMEE 2016 Application Form can be purchased BY HAND from the Principal Office of the Member Colleges of ACEE by depositing cash of Rs. 2100. Click here for the Distribution Outlets
- By Post: Candidates can get the Information Brochure with CPMEE Application Form BY POST by sending an application form request along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 2200 drawn in favor of "ACEE" payable at Rishikesh Uttarakhand to the following address:
The Secretary (ACEE), SDCH, Veerbhadra Road,
Rishikesh-249 203, Uttarakhand
Kindly Note: Candidates are required to mention their name and complete address with their phone number on the back of demand draft. The students do not have the option to download CPMEE 2016 Application Form from the website.
- Those candidates who have obtained the Information Brochure via either of the two modes mentioned above will receive OMR Application Form and an Envelope.
- Candidates have to fill the CPMEE 2016 Application form in English only in own handwriting in block letters written neatly and legibly.The CPMEE Application Form has to be filled with blue/black ball point pen within the prescribed boxes and darken the respective ovals with HB Pencil. Candidates should avoid Overwriting, cuttings, erasing in the OMR Application Form as that might lead to rejection of the candidature.
- Candidates have to fill in the choice of Examination Centre as per their convenience in the CPMEE 2016 Application form. Candidates have to indicate choice of the course in order of preference in OMR Application Form. Candidates are requested to put their signature in the box given at the bottom of the OMR Application Form. Simply Writing full name in the box in Capital letters would not be accepted. Candidates have to affix a passport size recent coloured photograph.
Things to be kept Ready before filling Online CPMEE 2016 Application Form
- Candidates should have a valid personal mobile phone number and or a personal E-Mail id.Candidates have to keep all the information of Class 10 and 12.
- Keep your Debit/Credit Card ready. For payment by debit/credit card, candidates need not fill in the amount. The system automatically gives it as per the examination fee along with applicable additional charges.
- Photograph: Candidates have to affix a colored photograph with clear contrast and must be taken in a professional studio.
- The photograph should be front posed and should not be defaced
- The photograph must be taken in a white or a very light background.
- The photograph must have the name and date (of photo taken) clearly specified at the bottom of the photograph. The photo should be taken on or after January 1, 2016.
- The face is not be covered by the hair of the head, any cloth or any shadow.
- Format: JPEG format , File Size: 4 kb and less than 45 kb , Dimensions: 4 cm (width) x 5 cm (Height)
- Signature: Candidates have to draw a rectangular box of size 4 cm (width) × 2 cm (height) on an A4 white paper.
- Thereafter within that box candidates have to put their signature using a black or dark blue ballpoint pen.
- Format: JPEG format , File Size: 1 kb and less than 30 kb , Dimensions: 4 cm (width) x 2 cm (Height)
CPMEE 2016 Application Form Submission
In a case of online application form, candidates are not required to send any hard copy of Confirmation Page or any other document to the Registered Office. In a case of OMR Application form the candidate has to send the application form to the Secretary ACEE by post in the envelope that they have received with the application form.
CPMEE 2016 Helpline
In case any problem in the application process, candidates can write to email@example.com or contact on the following numbers.
- Phones : 0135-2454440, 2453465, 0-9639514511, 0-9412031049, 09837429977, 09837529977
- Fax : 0135-2453743