MHT CET 2018 Application Form is to be filled through online mode only. MHT CET 2018 will be conducted on 10 May 2018. The Government of Maharashtra will soon release the Admission Notification along with Admission Schedule for the course commencing in the academic year 2018-19. Aadhar card is not mandatory for filling MHT CET Application form but it will be required for MHT CET Counselling. (Read News on Aadhar for MHT CET). The online registration process for MHT CET 2018 has started. The application form can be filled through online mode. For admission to B.Tech, B.Pharm courses, the applicants are required to fill the MHT CET 2018 Application Form.
MHT CET 2018 Application - Registration Started!
18 January 2018
MHT CET 2018 Application Ends
25 March 2018
MHT CET 2018 Application
26 to 31 March 2018
MHT CET Exam Date
10 May 2018
MHT CET 2018 Application Form - Fill Online Form
The online registration process for the MHT CET 2018 has started. The candidates can fill the application form by following the available on this page. It is to be noticed by the candidates that the last date to fill the form is 25 March 2018. After this date, the candidates would be required to make the payment of the extra amount as late fee payment. The link to fill the application form is given below.
Click Here to Apply Online
The candidates must carry a valid email id and phone number as they are required for the successful completion of the application process, as the User Id will be sent via email. Educational details like marks obtained, total scores and percentage, etc. of HSC and SSC or equivalent examinations.
Steps to Fill the MHT CET 2018 Application Form
The step by step guidance to fill the MHT CET 2018 Application Form is given below. Candidates are suggested to follow the instructions carefully while filling the application form.
STEP 1 (MHT CET Registration)
The candidates need to register on the official website of MHT CET. After that, the candidates are required to fill the below information.
- Fill Personal Information, contact details, Category, educational Details and MHT CET details, Test Centre, MHT CET Paper Selection, Bank Account Details.
- Create own password after which candidate will get a confirmation email.
- Future log-in will be allowed by this Registered Id and Password.
- The candidates should know that No changes in Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No. and Email ID are permitted to the data once confirmed and submitted.
- The candidates have to necessarily submit the Bank Details:
- Name of the Bank Account holder as per Bank Record
- Name of the Bank
- Name of the Bank Branch
- Type of Account - Saving / Current
- Bank Account Number
- IFSC Code
STEP 2 (Selection of Language for MHT CET)
The candidates have to give their preference for the language of the exam which can be either English, Marathi, Urdu. The Mathematics paper will be in English Language only. The preference given at the time of registration cannot be changed later so candidates should be careful while filling up the registration. The candidates can choose Marathi/Urdu if your medium of instruction in HSC/ Class 12 (Marathi/ Urdu).
STEP 3 (Upload Photo and Signature)
In this step, the candidates need to upload the scanned photograph and signature in the correct size and format which is given below.
- Photograph: The photograph should be light/white and should be in jpeg 50kb.
- Signature: The candidate's signature needs a minimum resolution of 200dpi and in jpeg 50kb. The signature must be done on white paper using a black pen.The candidate, himself/herself, should sign( no capital letters)
STEP 4 (Payment of MHT CET Application Fee)
After uploading the photographs and signature, the candidates have to make the payment of the fees and submit the application form. The candidates can pay the application fee via Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
After submission, the candidates are suggested to log in to your account after 24 hours of making payment to confirm the payment details. Generate confirmation page and take a printout of future reference.
MHT CET 2018 Application Fee Payment
- General Category - The candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates.
- Other Category - Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only.
Application fee after extended date
|Rs. 800||Rs. 1,300|
SC/ST and DA categories
|Rs. 600||Rs. 1,100|
MHT CET 2018 Application Form Submission
The candidates while filling the application form should ensure that the details filled by them are correct in all aspect. The candidates are not required to send any hard copy of Confirmation Page or any other document to the Registered Office. After filling and submitting the application form, the candidate should generate MHT CET Confirmation Page and take the print out of the confirmation page with them for future reference.
Exam Centres to be filled in the MHT CET 2018 Application Form
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Government of Maharashtra will soon release the MHT CET Exam Date soon. The Maharashtra Common Entrance Test is going to be held on 10 May 2018 in the following cities.
Mumbai (Sub Urban)
MHT CET 2018 Application Form - Important Points
- Valid Email Id: All the details relevant to the eligibility of the candidate are to be filled while applying for MHT CET 2018.
- Extra Care while entering the Details: Proper care must be taken while filling personal details, educational details and various other details regarding reservation and previous MHCET exams need to be entered into the required boxes.
- Password: While selecting the password this should be kept in mind that there must be at least one letter in Uppercase and one in lowercase along with a number and the length of the same should be greater than eight words.
- Editing of the Details: The details entered will be shown on the screen and can be corrected in case any correction is required.
- Application Number: After uploading Signature and Photograph, an application number will be generated.
- Keep it Safe: The application number has to be noted down and kept safe as it’ll be used later to Log into account to complete the process.
The confirmation page, Application number and password should be retained as they will be required for any further communication with MHCET Office. The application number must be kept safe as there is no option to retrieve it once misplaced. The password can be recovered by clicking on ‘Forgot Password.'
CET Cell, Directorate of Technical Education,
3, Mahapalika Marg, Mumbai 400 001
Contact Number 022-22652261/62 [Between 10 AM to 6 PM]
E-mail - : email@example.com
In case of any query regarding the MHT CET 2018 Application Form, you can write to us in the comment section below