IIM Indore IPM Application Form 2018 can be filled online only from 12 March 2018 Onwards. For admission into Five-Year Integrated Programme in Management course, the candidates are required to fill the IIM Indore IPM Application Form 2018 in online mode only. The application process has started from 12 March 2018 and the candidates can apply online by following the link given on this page. IIM IPM entrance exam will be conducted in Computer Based Mode on 11 May 2018.
IIM Indore will release Admission Schedule for the course commencing in August 2018. It provides the candidate all the required information related to the exam dates, entrance exam, eligibility criteria, application process and examination mode.
IIM Indore IPM Application Dates
IIM Indore IPM Application Process Starts
12 March 2018
IIM Indore IPM Application Ends
18 April 2018
IIM Indore IPM Exam date
11 May 2018
IIM Indore IPM Application Form 2018 - Apply Online
IIM Indore IPM Application Form 2018 can be applied online by the candidates. There is no Offline method of filling the application form. The application process will be started from the second week of March 2018 on the official website and the candidates can apply for the same by following the link given below.
Click here to Apply
The candidates are advised to keep yourself updated on the website of motachashma.com for all the latest updates regarding IIM Indore IPM. The candidates must follow some important steps before filling the IIM Indore IPM Application Form which is given below.
Things to be kept ready before filling IIM Indore IPM Application 2018
- Valid Email Id: Candidates must have a valid email id and phone number, for the successful completion of the application process.
- Photograph: A recent passportsizecolored photograph is required with following specifications:
- Format: jpeg, jpg, gif or png.
- Size: Maximum size of the image should be 300kb.
- Width x Height: 30mm x 45mm
- Resolution: Minimum resolution of 150dpi.
- Photographs taken using mobile phones or other self-composed portraits will not be accepted.
- Signature: Candidates have to upload a soft copy of their signature as per the following specifications:
- Format: jpeg, jpg, gif or png format.
- Height x Width: The signatures must be in a standard box of 80mm x 35mm
- Resolution: Minimum resolution of 150dpi.
- Documents: Candidates have to upload scanned copies of SSC and HSC or equivalent examination in PDF format.
- Educational details like marks obtained, total marks and percentage etc. of HSC and SSC or equivalent examinations.
Steps to fill the IIM Indore IPM Application Form
The candidates are required to fill the application form by following the steps given below. There are total three steps in which the candidates have to fill the form. The steps will help the candidates to fill the form correctly.
STEP 1 (Enter Personal Details to Register)
- Candidates are required to fill in the general details such as Name, Date of Birth, Parent’s Name and Contact Details to register for the IIM IPM Admission.
- At the end of Step 1, the candidate will be provided with a system generated Application Number, User-id, and Password on their registered email id and mobile number.
- The user ID of the candidate would be generated after Step 1 and in the remaining steps, the candidates have to furnish the details regarding the exams such as Marks obtained in the qualifying exams, Preference of examination centre etc.
STEP 2 (Enter Academic Details)
In this section of the application form, the candidates must enter the details of their educational background in which they need to fill the name of school/ board, year of passing etc.
STEP 3 (Choose the Test Center for IIM IPM Aptitude Test)
While filling the application form, the candidates must choose their test city preference. The candidates will have three preference of choosing their Test city. The test centres will be alloted to the candidates on the basis of their selection of test centres.
IIM Indore IPM 2018 Application Fee
Payment of the IIM Indore IPM Application Fee
- Candidates have to make the payment of the requisite fee as per their respective categories. The application fee can be paid by debit card, credit card or net banking.
- The fee payment details need to be entered in the final step for the completion of the application process.
- The candidate will be able to print the application form after successful completion, which should be retained by the candidate for their reference.
- Details required for making online application fee payment depending upon the payment method preferred.
- The User-id and password must be retained by the candidate, as they will be required for downloading the IIM Indore IPM admit card for the aptitude test.
IIM Indore IPM Application form Submission 2018
Candidates are advised to check the details of the application form and then make the final submission as the candidates need to know that once the application gets submitted, the candidates will not be able to change the details of the application form. The duly filled in IIM Indore IPM Application Form must be submitted Online.
The candidates need not send any hard copy of the IIM Indore IPM Application Form to the Registered Office. The candidates are advised to retain the mail sent to them by “email@example.com” having subject line “IIM IPM 2018 Login Details”, as there is no section available on the website from where the application number or password can be retrieved.
IIM Indore IPM Test Centres 2018
IIM Indore IPM Test Centre 2018 will be conducted in 28 Test Cities across India. The candidates need to select the preference of test centre while filling the IIM Indore IPM Application Form. The candidates can select 3 preference in their Application form. The list of the IIM Indore IPM Test Centres are given in the table below:
Phone: 0731- 2439686/687
Website at: www.iimidr.ac.in
Quick Links related to IIM Indore IPM Admission 2018
- IIM Indore IPM 2018 Important Dates
- IIM Indore IPM Result 2018
- IIM Indore IPM Admit Card 2018
- IIM Indore IPM Placements
- IIM Indore IPM Admission 2018
In case of any details and information related to IIM Indore IPM Application form 2018, you can write us in the comment section below.