UPSEE 2018 Application form can be filled through online mode. The application process of UPSEE UG Courses has been started from 23 January 2018. The candidates willing to pursue the UG courses from Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow are suggested to fill the form by following the link given below on this page. The candidates can fill the UPSEE 2018 Application Form before the deadline i.e. 30 March 2018. UPSEE 2018 Entrance Exam will be conducted in Pen & Paper and computer-based test on 29 April 2018 for B.Tech, B.Arch, and other UG courses. This page gives the complete guide to fill the UPSEE 2018 Application Form.
Register Here for Free SMS Alert on UPSEE 2018 Application Form
Latest Update - Candidates are informed that the last date to pay the application fee is extended, Now candidates can pay the application fee until 1 April 2018.
Last date to fil UPSEE Application Form is extended from 15 March to 30 March 2018 till 5:30 PM.
UPSEE Application Begins
23 January 2018
UPSEE Application Ends
Extended to 30 March 2018
Last Date for Fee Payment
1 April 2018 (05:30 PM)
UPSEE Application Form Correction
Up to 5 April 2018
UPSEE Exam Date
About APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University
Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University Lucknow formerly known as Uttar Pradesh technical university (UPTU) has released the official brochure for admission to Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses. UPSEE Application form can be filled for admission into
- First Year in B.Tech./ B.Arch./ B.Des./ B.Pharm./ BHMCT/ BFAD/ BFA/ MBA/ MBA (Integrated)/ MCA/ MCA (Integrated) and
- Second Year of B. Tech./B.Pharm./MCA (Lateral Entry)
UPSEE 2018 Application Form - Apply Here
The registration process of UPSEE UG Courses has been started from 23 January 2018. The candidates willing to pursue the UG courses from Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow are suggested to fill the form by following the link given below. The last date to fill the form is 30 March 2018. Hence, the candidates are suggested to fill and submit the form until the due date.
Click Here to Apply Online
Candidates can apply online by following the link above. The candidates must ensure that they meet the eligibility criteria to appear in UPSEE exam otherwise, it may be possible that the application of the candidates who are not fulfilling the criteria would be cancelled.
Things to be kept Ready before filling UPSEE 2018 Application Form
- Aadhar Number of the candidate
- Personal mobile phone number
- Personal E-Mail id.
- Photograph with either white or off-white and uncluttered backgrounds
NOTE: The candidate’s front should be facing the camera in a manner that full face shows. The photograph should be colored with the name of the candidate printed at the bottom of the image.
Step by Step Guidance to fill UPSEE Application Form
The candidates are provided with the step by step guide to filling the UPSEE Application Form. The candidates are advised to follow each and every step of the application form to ignore any mistakes while filling the application form.
STEP 1 (Registration): In this step, the candidates need to register themselves on the official website. The Candidate has to register on UPTU Website before filling up the application form in which the candidates have to note down the following to log in
- Registration Number,
- User Id (Mobile Number)
- Password of the candidate login.
STEP 2 (Filling up form): In this section, the candidates need to fill up the details in order to complete the application form. The details should be -
- Personal Details - The candidates have to fill their Name, Father's Name, Mother's Name, Domicile etc. in this section
- Communication Details -Then comes the details such as address, mobile number, email address etc.
- Qualifying Details - In this section, the candidates have to fill the examination details and also have to mention the subjects in the same.
- Choice Filling - At the end, the candidates have to choose paper as per eligibility, choice of city for examination centre etc.
STEP 3 (Upload Images): The candidates need to upload the photo, signature and left thumb impression in JPEG format with the following size
- Photographs: Size must be between 4KB to 100KB (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm).
- Thumb: Size must be between 1KB to 30KB (3.5 cm X 1.5 cm).
- Signature: Size must be between 1KB to 30KB (3.5 cm X 1.5 cm).
STEP 4 (Payment of Application fee): In order to complete the application form, the candidates have to make the payment of the application fee. The payment of application fee can be done through Debit/ Credit Card or Internet Banking. The instructions on how to make the payment of the application fee are described on this page below.
STEP 5 (Submission): At the end, the candidates to complete the application process has to submit the filled in application form. After which the confirmation page will be generated. The candidates must download this page and keep it with them for future reference.
UPSEE Application Form 2018 - Things to bear in mind while uploading Photograph
- The image of the candidates should be clear and must be in color passport size.
- The size of the photograph should be 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm in JPEG format.
- The maximum size of the image should not be more than 100 KB.
- The photograph should be color with the name of the candidate
printed on it.
- The photograph should be without cap or goggles. However, spectacles are allowed.
UPSEE 2018 Application Form Fee
Male / Transgender candidates
Female candidates / Physically Handicapped
Payment of UPSEE 2018 Application Fee
The examination fee for online application form has to be submitted online through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking while submitting the UPSEE 2018 Online Application. The payment method by which the candidates can pay the application fee is given below.
Through Credit Card / Debit Card / Netbanking
- If the candidates opt to make payment through credit card/debit card, then they have to click on the appropriate link and make the payment.
- All VISA/Master cards are accepted.
- Candidates have to be ready with their credit, debit card details.
- The payment in this mode can be done on the same day.
- Candidates are required to note the transaction number for all future correspondences.
UPSEE 2018 Application Form Submission
To submit the UPSEE Application, the candidates need to click on the "Submit" button. After clicking on the submit button, the candidate will get a review page mentioning all the crucial information filled in by the candidate. Candidate must check all the information on Review Page. Candidate must click on ‘Edit Application Form Data” Button to change or modify the information provided in Application form.
The candidates can click on the Final Submit after satisfying all the entries of the application form. Once the UPSEE 2018 Application form is submitted the candidates can proceed to generate the “Confirmation Page." Candidate must take a printout of this confirmation page and keep safely for future reference. On submission of application, a registration number will be generated. Candidates have to note this registration number for all future correspondences.
Forgot your UPSEE Application Form Number
In case the student has forgotten the UPSEE 2018 Application Number then the student should visit the UPSEE 2018 Official web page and click on Forgot Registration Number, the student will then have to provide some basic details to retrieve the UPSEE Application Form Number.
UPSEE Application Form 2018 - Aadhar Card is Required
UPSEE Application process has started and the candidates can now fill the form by following the link given on this page above. However, this time the candidates need to provide Aadhar Details while filling up the application form. Not only in filling up the form, the Aadhar Card need to be shown at the time of admission. The identity of the candidate can be verified at the time of Entrance Examination/ Counselling/ Admission to Institute/ End Semester Examinations during course studies by Institute/ University
UPSEE 2018 Helpline Number
In a case of any difficulty in filling the online application form, candidates may call at the helpline number or email with the subject line "Seeking Help".
Toll-Free Number 1800-180-0161
In case you have any question about UPSEE Application form 2018, write to us in the comment section below.