UGAT 2018 Application Form can be filled through both ONLINE and OFFLINE mode by the eligible candidates. The application process has started and the candidates are suggested to apply for the same on or before the due date. UGAT 2018 is for admission into undergraduate programs; BBA, BCA, BHM and Integrated MBA offered by UGAT Participating Institutes & Colleges. AIMA UGAT Exam 2018 will be in both the Computer-based and Pen and Paper based mode tentatively on 12 May 2018. This page has the complete details about the UGAT 2018 Application Form such as steps to fill the form, modes of paying the fee against application fee.
Last Date for filling up UGAT
31 January 2018
Last date for filling up UGAT
5 February 2018
UGAT 2018 Exam
12 May 2018
UGAT 2018 Application Form - Apply Here
The application process for UGAT has started and the candidates can fill the form through offline and online mode. The candidates can fill the form by any of the modes as per their convenience. However, the last date to fill the form through offline and online is different. The candidates are suggested to go through the details of filling up the form. Both the modes have also been discussed.
Modes to obtain the UGAT 2018 Application Form
There are two modes to obtain the UGAT 2018 Application Form. The offline and the online mode. Both the modes are given below:
- Offline Mode: In this mode, the candidates can purchase the UGAT Bulletin with the Registration Form against cash payment from listed Institutes or from AIMA, Lodhi Road New Delhi. The list of institutes is available in the link given below.
- Online Mode: In this mode, the candidates need to fill the form online by following the link given below. After filling up the form, the candidates have to make the payment of the form either through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or by Demand Draft.
Click Here to Apply Online
Payment of the UGAT 2018 Application Form
Candidates can pay the Application Fees for the four modes in the way as mentioned against the Modes in the table below:
How to pay the UGAT Application Fee
Debit Card/ Credit Card or Net Banking
Note: Demand Draft has to be drawn in in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi.
Documents to be enclosed along with UGAT 2018 Application Form
- Print out of the filled online UGAT Consent Form with auto-generated Registration No. duly signed and stamped.
- On the back of Demand Draft please fill the following details
- Institute/University/College Name
- Auto-generated Registration Number
- Copy of supporting documents as to recognized UG Programme from approving authority/ affiliating university.
- Demand Draft
- Copy of notification in Hard Copy, CD & Positives of all the pages of the notification.
UGAT 2018 Application Form Important Points
- If the candidates paying the application fee through Demand Draft, the candidates are suggested to keep the Demand Draft ready before filling up the application form. The candidates have to furnish certain details from the Demand Draft at the time of online registration
- The candidates have to give the choice of Test Centres while filling up the form- UGAT 2018 Test Centres
- The candidates should make sure that they have rechecked all the information before finally submitting the UGAT 2018 Application Form as no editing is possible once the UGAT Application Form gets submitted.
- On successful submission of the online registration form, an auto-generated Registration Number will be allotted. Along with the registration number, the online application form will also be generated, students can print the application form and keep it safe for future use.
- After taking the print out of the UGAT Application form the candidates have to affix their passport size photograph in the space provided and attach the Demand Draft with the print version of the application.
Submission of the UGAT 2018 Application form
The candidates who have filled the application form through online mode and paying the application fee through Demand Draft or the candidates who have filled the offline application form need to send the UGAT 2018 Application Form along with DD at the following address:
All India Management Association,
Centre for Management Services,
14 Institutional Area,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Choice Filling of Colleges and Management Institutes in UGAT 2018 Application Form
- On receipt and verification of duly filled in Application Form with Demand Draft, the UGAT bulletin containing the profiles of participating colleges/ institutes will be sent by AIMA to the address filled by the candidate.
- Use the UGAT Information Brochure to identify five institutes where the UGAT Score is to be sent by AIMA automatically.
- AIMA UGAT score is sent to different colleges by AIMA. Candidates can register for 5 colleges and their scores will be sent accordingly.
- Again the candidates have to visit the official site till UGAT Test Date to fill/edit/modify the Management Institutes Codes (MI Codes) of five chosen institutes where your UGAT 2018 score is to be sent.
UGAT 2018 Application Receipt Status and Acknowledgement
Candidates can Reprint UGAT application for by entering the 6 Digit Application number and can also check the status of the UGAT 2018 Application Form. All application forms received at AIMA will be scanned within three days. Form number of the received application form will be available at the AIMA website. In case of any discrepancy in the above details, candidates can write to us in the comment section below.
Note: If candidates have any query regarding filling up the application form, then such candidates can contact at the following for further clarification
Mr Rakesh Kumar
All India Management Association,
15, Link Road,
Lajpat Nagar, Part-III,
New Delhi - 110024
Phone - 011-47673016, 47673000 (Ext. 818, 816)
E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
For any queries regarding UGAT 2018 Application Form, you can write to us in the comment section below.