CMC Vellore Application Form 2018 has started. The candidates who are seeking admission to Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore can now fill the application form through an online mode. The candidates should know that the admission in MBBS course would be done based on NEET score only. However, there would be an exam for the admission in BSc Nursing and AHS course. The last date to fill the CMC Vellore Application Form is 26 March 2018. Hence, the candidates should fill the form as soon as possible to elude the last minute rush.
For MBBS, B.Sc Nursing and AHS Degree courses candidates are required to fill the common CMC Vellore Application Form. CMC Vellore Entrance Exam 2018 will be conducted in only Computer-based mode on 15 May 2018, by CMC Vellore for B.Sc Nursing and Allied Courses. The admission in CMC Vellore MBBS Course will be based on NEET Exam.
This page gives information on the Application process for an undergraduate course in Medical (MBBS), Nursing (B.Sc. Nursing) and Allied Health Sciences (AHS) Degree courses.
CMC Vellore Online Application Begins - Registration Started!
|21 February 2018|
CMC Vellore Online Application for B.Sc Nursing & Allied Courses and MBBS ends on
|26 March 2018|
CMC Vellore 's Last Date for submission of NEET Scores
|2 April 2018|
Last Date for Submission of NEET Scores
Two week from the date of NEET Results
CMC Vellore Entrance Exam Aptitude Assessment STEP 1
|15 May 2018|
CMC Vellore Application Form 2018 - Apply here
CMC Vellore Application Process for the year 2018 has started. The candidates seeking admission to Christian Medical College (CMC), Vellore are suggested to fill the application form by following the link given towards the end of this page. There is a common application form for the MBBS, BSc Nursing and AHS Degree course. Hence, the candidates applying in any of these courses have to fill only one form.
Click Here to Apply Online
The last date to fill the CMC Vellore Application Form 2018 is 26 March 2018. Candidates can apply for the Maximum of 7 courses out of the list of 21 Courses under Group A and it is also advised to list the courses in order of preference (The list of courses is given at the end of this page).
Steps involved in the CMC Vellore Application Form 2018
- STEP 1: Registration: candidates have to enter their personal details like contact login ID and password to register on CMC Vellore Official website.
- STEP 2: Filling the Application Form: Now the candidates will be able to access the CMC Vellore Application Form where they have to enter their Academic, Educational and other relevant details like preferences of courses, test centres etc.
- STEP 3: Upload photograph and signature: After filling the correct information candidates have to upload their scanned copy of Photograph, signature and Thumb Impression.
- STEP 4: Payment of the Application Fees: Now Finally candidates have to make payment for the application form.
- STEP 5: Submission: At last, the candidates have to submit the application form. Th details are given below on this page.
Things to be kept ready before filling CMC Vellore MBBS 2018 Application Form
- Scanned copy of Photograph: Size not more than 80 KB in jpeg format (Width 150x Height 150 pixels). The photograph should be taken after 1 February 2018
- Scanned copy of Candidate’s Signature: Size not more than 50 KB in jpeg format (150 x 50 pixels)
- E-mail ID: Candidates need to have a valid e-mail ID before applying online.
- Name of Sponsor for Sponsored category: If you are a student from the Sponsored Category, you have to choose the name of the Sponsor from the Drop-down list.
- The allotment of Exam City would be as per the order of preference given by the applicant in the application.
Important Instructions for filling CMC Vellore Application form 2018
- No Changes after Clicking Submit Button: You cannot make any changes once you submit the Application Form.
- Interruptions while filling the form: If you get interrupted during the online form fill-up process after submitting the basic personal and academic details, you can again login using your application number and birth date.
- Payment via Challan/ Debit/credit card: Candidates can make payment via ICICI Bank challan or debit/credit card.
- Courses Applied on the Basis of Preference: When you click on a course option, you will be asked to give your order of preference for the courses. You can choose seven courses on the basis of preference from the drop-down box. Also, choose the category under which you are applying for the course (All India Open/ SC or ST/ Sponsored Category)
CMC Vellore Application Fee and Payment
Application Fee for MBBS/ B.Sc Nursing & AHS Degree Course for Indian Nationals is Rs. 1300 and the break up of the same are discussed below.
- Administrative Fee: Rs. 800
- Registration Fee: Rs. 500 per course
Application Fee - For Foreign Nationals
|SAARC Countries INR||Rest of the World US $|
Registration Fee (Group A)
Modes of Payment of CMC Vellore Application Fee 2018
- ICICI Bank Challan: The fees can also be paid through bank challan at no extra cost at any branch of ICICI bank in India. Please mention FC-CMC-V on the bank challan and the Original Bank Challan has to be sent to CMC Vellore office.
- Online Payment: Online Payment can be made using Credit/Debit Card. The students should use only his/her or parent/guardian's debit/credit card for making the payment of the application form fees.
Submission of the CMC Vellore Application Form 2018
CMC Vellore Application Form for the UG Courses Admission to MBBS/BSc Nursing and Allied Health Sciences Courses is to be submitted in online mode only. The candidates after filling up the application form are suggested to recheck the entire information filled by them in the application form only to make sure they do not have filled the wrong information mistakenly. At last, the candidates have to submit the application form.
The candidates are suggested to keep at least two printouts with them for future reference. However, if any of the candidates paying the fee through ICICI Challan. Then they have to send the proof of payment (ICICI challan payment) and all the other required enclosure where applicable to the address given below:
Office of the Registrar,
All India Open Category
- Online Payment: If the candidate has made payment online, then he/she need not send any documents to the Registrar.
- Offline Payment: If the candidate is making payment via ICICI Bank Challan, they are required to send the Challan to the Registrar on or before April 2018.
SC/ST or Sponsored Category Students
Candidates which belong to SC/ST or Sponsored category are required to send the following documents (whichever is applicable) along with Challan (if making offline payment) to The Registrar on or before 1 April 2018
- Photocopy of caste certificate
- Application form for Undergraduate College Sponsorship for Christians category along with the following documents:
- Baptism/ Confirmation Certificate
- Annexure IV
- Annexure VI
In case of any discrepancy, candidates are required to inquire via the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Acknowledgement of the CMC Vellore Application Form
Students will receive a confirmation mail after the is received at the Registrar’s office.The candidates will receive an e-mail from CMC Vellore within a week of the final submission of the CMC Vellore Application Form 2018. In case the students do not receive the confirmation e-mail then he/she should send an e-mail to CMC Vellore office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Retrieve CMC Vellore Application Form 2018
In case the candidate forgets the CMC Vellore application form Number then they can retrieve the application form by entering the following details:
- Candidate's Name
- Date of Birth
- E-mail Address
If the application form is incomplete or you do not have the application number or you have forgotten the application number then the candidate can get the CMC Vellore Application Number.
Courses Offered in CMC Vellore for Group A
Bachelor of Audiology & Speech Lang. Path (008)
|BSc Medical Sociology (015)|
|BSc Nursing (002)||BSc Critical Care Technology (009)||
BSc Cardiopulmonary Perfusion Care Tech. (016)
|BOT (003)||BSc Dialysis Technology (010)||
BSc Operation Theatre & Anaesthesia Technology (017)
BSc Nuclear Medicine Technology (011)
|BSc Neuro-Electrophysiology (018)|
|BSc MLT (005)||
Bachelor of Prosthetics & Orthotics (012)
BSc Emergency & Trauma Care Technology (019)
BSc Radiology & Imaging Technology (013)
|BSc Cardiac Technology (020)|
BSc Medical Record Sciences (007)
BSc Radiotherapy Technology (014)
|BSc Respiratory Therapy (021)|
CMC Vellore Application Helpline 2018
Christian Medical College,
Vellore, INDIA, 632002
Phone : +91 (416) 2284255 / 2284495
Fax : (0416) 2262788
In case of any query regarding the CMC Vellore Application Form 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below