AIFD WAT 2018 Application form is available now to be filled by the candidates for admission to B.Sc. Fashion and Apparel Design course. Candidates are required to fill the AIFD Application Form and submit it before the due date for admission to Army Institute of Fashion and Design. Before filling AIFD WAT 2018 Application form the candidate should go through the prospectus carefully. AIFD WAT 2018 will be conducted in Pen and Paper mode on 28 April 2018. The last date of receipt of duly filled AIFD WAT 2018 Application Form is 25 March 2018.
AIFD institute is affiliated to Bangalore University. AIFD WAT 2018 exam is for admission B.Sc in Fashion & Apparel Design. It is 3 years undergraduate course and is for admission to the wards of Army personnel. The important dates for the AIFD WAT are given below.
AIFD WAT 2018 Application Form Dates
|AIFD WAT Application last date to apply (without late fee)||25 March 2018|
|AIFD WAT Application last date to apply (with late fee of Rs 100)||31 March 2018|
|AIFD WAT Exam||28 April 2018|
AIFD 2018 Application Form - Download Here
The candidates can apply for AIFD 2018 ONLY Offline. There is NO Online Process of filling the AIFD WAT 2018 Application Form. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website. Attach a DD of Rs. 500 drawn in favour of ARMY INSTITUTE OF FASHION & DESIGN payable at Bangalore.
Click here to download application form
Step by Step Guide to fill AIFD WAT Application Form
The step by step guidance to fill the AIFD WAT Application Form is given below. The candidates are advised to follow each and every step of filling the application as it will help the candidates to fill the form without any mistakes.
Step 1: Download the Application Form
Students downloading the forms from the website will have to attach a draft of Rs 500 along with the AIFD 2018 application form.
Step 2: Fill up Application Form
- Personal Details: Candidates are required to fill their name ( as given in High School Certificate of board/University), mother’s name and father’s name, Father’s Rank in the Army, Nationality, Marital Status, Date of Birth, Gender.
- Other Important Details: The candidates are required to fill in the appropriate details of Gallantry awards/Distinguished services/Mention in dispatches/War widow.
- Qualifying Exam Detail: Candidates have to fill the 10+2 pattern CBSE, ICSE or PUC/Other State Boards and the year of Passing or Appearing in the Qualifying Exam. In this section, the candidates need to mention the following details
- Percentage of Marks in Qualifying Examination: The candidates have to fill in the actual percentage of aggregate marks. If not available, leave it blank.
- Course Applied For: Candidates are required to write B.Sc.(FAD) in the blank given in the AIFD WAT 2018 Application Form.
- Choice of Examination centre: Candidates have to give three choices as per their convenience for the Examination Centre. Click here for the examination centres
- Religion & Reserved Category Details: Further the candidates have to fill in the religion to which they belong and reserved category (if any). For candidates coming under the reserved category have to attach the certificate and income certificate of the parent.
- Communication Address: Candidates are required to furnish the proper and relevant details.The candidates also need to fill the office address of the parents (if any).
- Declaration: At last, the candidates have to go through all the points mentioned in the declaration category and Sign the AIFD WAT 2018 Application Form
Step 3: Affix photograph
In this step of filling the AIFD WAT Application form, the candidates are required to paste their recent passport size (4.5 x 3.5 cms) Colour Photograph. Candidates have to self-attest their photographs. Affixing of the photograph is important as without the photograph, the application form might not be accepted.
Documents to be Submitted along with the AIFD WAT Application Form
Below is the list of documents that the candidates are required to submit along with the AIFD Application Form:
- Demand Draft
- Admit Card and Attendance Card.
- Proof of age as per Class X / XII or Equivalent Examination Mark-sheet /TC.
- Statement of Marks of qualifying examination with aggregate marks.
- Appropriate certificates in respect of various categories to avail priority of admission which are as under
- Certificate No 1: For children of serving Army Personnel having 10 years continuous service in the Army, Retired/Released/Discharged after 10 Years of service/killed in action/died during service/disabled in action/medically boarded out with the pension.
- Certificate No. 2: For step children of Army Personnel who were born from wedlock where at least one parent belonged to the Army/adopted children of Army Personnel who have been adopted at least 5 Years prior to commencement of course
- Certificate No 3: For children of Army Medical Corps/AD Corps Officers serving in AIR Force/Navy Medical Establishment/MNS/APS and TA Personnel.
AIFD WAT Application Fee
The application fee to be submitted with the last fee and without last fee are given in the table below.
|Till Last date (Without Late fee)||Rs 500|
|After Last Date (With Late fee)||Rs 600|
Payment of AIFD WAT Application Fee
The candidates downloading the form will have to attach a draft of Rs 500 along with the application form towards candidateship of WAT.
AIFD WAT Application Form Submission 2018
The candidates are suggested to fill the application in a proper format because once your application gets submitted you will not be able to do any changes. The candidates must check the filled in application form before the final submission.
If in case, the candidates have furnished false information in the application form at any stage, the application form of such candidates will be cancelled and the fee paid by him/her will be forfeited. AIFD WAT Application forms duly completed in all respects along with relevant certificates documents should reach before the due date at the following address:
Army Institute of Fashion & Design, Bangalore,
Nagareshwara Nagenahalli, Kothanur Post,
Bangalore – 560077
In case of any other queries related to AIFD WAT Application Form 2018, you can write us in the comment section below.