Vignan University VSAT Results 2018 will be declared on 1 May 2018 for the exam scheduled to be conducted from 21 to 25 April 2018. The students can check their result of the entrance examination in terms of overall merit-rank obtained by them. VSAT 2018 is a Computer Based Test which will be conducted in 45 cities throughout India. Vignan University offers admission to B.Tech/ B.Pharm programmes on the basis of VSAT score. The candidates are advised to scroll down for the complete information on Vignan University VSAT Results 2018 as this page contains the complete information about the same.
VSAT qualified students can download their score card after the declaration of the result. Merely, obtaining a rank in VSAT 2018 does not guarantee admission to the B. Tech. programme. Candidates have to attend the Counselling also.
VSAT Exam Date
21 to 25 April 2018
Slot 1: 8 AM to 10:30 AM
1 May 2018
VSAT Counselling date
10 to 20 May 2018
VSAT 2018 Results - Check Here
The result for the VSAT 2018 will be declared on 1 May 2018. The result will be declared for the exam scheduled to be conducted from 21 to 25 April 2018. On the basis of the result, the candidates would be called for the counselling. To check the result, the candidates have to enter their Hall Ticket Number. The link will be available here on this page after the declaration of the result. Thus, the students are suggested to keep themselves updated on the website of Motachashma for all the latest updates regarding the results.
Click Here to check Result
(The link to check result will be available soon)
VSAT Counseling 2018 - Check Schedule
- Candidates who qualify will be called for VSAT counselling 2018 to be held from 10 to 20 May 2018 at the Vignan University premises at Vadlamudi, Guntur District through common ranking.
- The counselling Date and Time will be informed to the candidates either by post or through SMS or E-Mail.
- Under no circumstances, the change of date/ time of counselling will be entertained. However, if the candidate does not appear personally for counselling on the date and time specified, the candidature for the allotment of a seat would be forfeited on that day.
- The candidates then will be eligible to appear for another followed counselling depending on the availability of seats of Vignan University.
- The candidates are required to bring the documents listed below in original along with one set of photocopies while reporting for counselling.
- If in case the candidate forgot to bring the documents, then they will not be allowed to participate in the counselling process. The counselling schedule for the current year has not been started yet.
- Know more about VSAT
Documents required in original during VSAT counselling
- Counselling call letter.
- VSAT 2018 Hall ticket.
- VSAT 2018 Rank card.
- Class 10 marks sheet as proof of date of birth.
- Marks sheet of qualifying examination.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
Important Points to Remember regarding VSAT Counselling
- After the verification of the documents, only the candidates will be allowed to participate in the counselling process.
- Authentic records pertaining to identification, age, mark sheet of the qualifying examination, and other eligibility criteria, will be checked.
- On the basis of rank in the merit list and availability of seats, the candidates will be offered the seat.
- Once the allotted seat has been accepted by the candidate then they are required to pay the prescribed tuition fees and admission fees either by cash or in DD drawn in favour of VFSTR-GF payable at Guntur.
In case of any query related to Vignan University VSAT Results 2018, you can write to us in the comment section below.