FDDI Result 2018 for UG & PG Courses will be declared on 21 May 2018 for the online exam to be conducted on 28, 29 & 30 April 2018. FDDI Result 2018 will be available on the official website, the candidates can check their FDDI Result 2018 also on this page. Candidates have to follow the link given below to check their scores of the FDDI All India Selection Test (AIST).
Filling up of Application form begins
|28 November 2017|
Last Date to submit the online Application Form
|2 April 2018|
FDDI Exam Date
|28, 29 & 30 April 2018|
FDDI Result 2018 - Declared
|21 May 2018|
Register Here for Free SMS Alert on FDDI Result
FDDI Result 2018 - Check Here
FDDI Result 2018 will be declared online only on 2 April 2018 for the test to be conducted on 28, 29 & 30 April 2018. After FDDI Result 2018 gets declared, the candidates can check their result on this page. An All India Merit List shall be prepared on the basis of the result of AISTsoon after the declaration of Result.
Click Here to Check Result
FDDI Counselling 2018 After Result
The candidates shall be called for counselling as per their AIST rank. The number of candidates called for the counselling shall be more than the actual number of seats. The candidates will be allotted campus and course according to the rank and preference of the student. FDDI Counselling 2018 will go on until all the seats are filled up.
12 to 17 June 2018
FDDI 2nd Round of Counselling
16 to 19 July 2018
1 August 2018
A candidate who is allotted a seat has to pay an amount of Rs. 5,000 on the spot to reserve the seat. The fees deposited for reservation of seats are non-refundable, in case the candidate withdraws his/her admission. The balance fees have to be paid by the candidate within seven working days.
FDDI New Campus: Hyderabad, Patna, Ankleshwar (Gujarat), Banur(Punjab) and Guna (M.P)
Master's Program Offered at FDDI are as follows: The Mater's Degree is a 2 years program
- Master's in Footwear Design & Productions
- MBA in Retail & Fashion Merchandise
- Master's in CAD
Reservation Policy of FDDI
- SC- 15% seats
- ST- 7.5% seats
- OBC (Non-Creamy)- 27% seats
- Physically Handicapped Students (40% Disability)- 3% Seats
Documents required for FDDI Counselling
The candidate must visit the nearest FDDI campus with all originals & 1 set of self-attested Documents.
- For UG: 10th Certificate & Mark sheet (Attested) 12th Certificate & Mark Sheet (Attested)
- For PG: 10th Certificate & Mark sheet (Attested) 12th Certificate & Mark Sheet (Attested), Semester-wise/year wise Mark sheets and Provisional/Degree Certificates (Attested)
- Four recent passport size colour photographs.
- Character Certificate from the Principal of last attended School/College or any Gazetted Officer
- Medical Fitness Certificate/Undertaking of Medical Fitness in the original.
- Caste Certificate/Disability Certificate (If applicable).
- Candidates applying under SC/ST/OBC quota (non-creamy layer) are to produce a Caste Certificate issued not earlier than September 01, 2016 from the Competent Authority of the respective States/ Union Territories. Failure to produce appropriate certificate shall make the candidate ineligible for admission.
- In the case of Exemption from AIST: Upload necessary Mark Sheets/Scorecards of Exam for which you are claiming exemption (only for those who have not attempted AIST 2018 & opted for exemption).
- Phone: 91-120 - 4500203/152/214/103
In case of any query related to FDDI Result 2018, write to us in the comment section below.