AIPMT Result 2016 will be declared on June 5, 2016, on the official website of AIPMT 2016. The students can check their AIPMT 2016 Score by checking their Result of AIPMT 2016. AIPMT 2016 was a Pen and paper Based Test which was conducted on May 1, 2016, across all over India.
AIPMT Result is declared by Central Board of Secondary Education New Delhi for the exam conducted on May 1, 2016, on All India basis.
AIPMT 2016 Result is based on the final AIPMT Answer Keys and consists of the actual marks obtained in AIPMT 2016 Exam. The merit list/ wait list is prepared by CBSE as per the directives of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India, DGHS, MCI and DCI.
Kindly Note: There is no separate AIPMT result list of SC/ST candidates.
AIPMT Result 2016 - Check Here
- AIPMT Result 2016 is available at the AIPMT official website and the students can also check the result by entering the required details.
- Candidate has to submit Roll number and Date of Birth to get the AIPMT Result 2016
- After the candidate enters the information he will get the Scorecard/ rank card of AIPMT 2016.
- There is no provision of rechecking of AIPMT Result as all the OMR Answer sheets are machine gradable and the result is prepared with extreme care. The students only have the provision to get the photocopy of the AIPMT Answer sheet and challenge the AIPMT answer keys.
AIPMT 2016 Merit List
- The merit list of the eligible and successful Candidates who have opted for 15% All India quota seats will be prepared by the CBSE on the basis of score obtained in the AIPMT 2016.
- The merit list will be equal to the number of seats available for allotment in MBBS/BDS courses under 15% All India Quota.
- There shall also be a waiting list equal to 4 times of the merit list.
- The list of successful candidates (Merit List) shall be forwarded to the Directorate General of Health Services (Medical Examination Cell), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India for the purpose of allotment of seats by Online Counselling.
- The Central Board of Secondary Education will prepare the list of successful candidates of AIPMT - 2016 on the basis of the eligibility criteria provided by the Medical Council of India
- Candidate must have passed in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology at the Qualifying Examination
- The candidate must have come in the merit list prepared as a result of such competitive Entrance Test by securing not less than 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology taken together in the competitive examination.
AIPMT 2016 OMR Sheets and Responses
- Before the declaration of result, machine generated OMR Answer Sheets and Responses of all the candidates will be displayed on the website.
- Dates for Display Of OMR Sheet: Between May 19, 2016, to May 23, 2016, for any three days
- Challenge OMR Sheets: The candidates are required to pay Rs.1000 per response challenged against the OMR grading.
- Rs.1000 per response will only be refunded if the candidate’s challenge is accepted by the Board.
Kindly Note: The candidates appearing in AIPMT 2016 Examination are required to remain in touch with with the website to view and download answer sheet and responses captured by the machines.
AIPMT 2016 Answer Keys
- The CBSE will display Answer Key of the questions giving the opportunity to the candidates to challenge in the case of any ambiguity in the answer on the website.
- The Answer Keys are likely to be displayed for three days from May 24 to May 26, 2016.
- Candidates will be given an opportunity to make an online challenge against the Answer Key on payment of Rs.1000 per answer challenged. Rs.1000 per answer will be refunded to a candidate if their challenge is accepted by the Board.
Rules for Re-Checking/Re-Evaluation of Answer Sheets
- The machine – gradable Answer Sheets are evaluated with extreme care and are repeatedly scrutinised.
- There is no provision for re-checking/re-evaluation of the answer sheets. Hence, No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
AIPMT 2016 Rank Card
Following Information will be there in AIPMT 2016 Rank Card
- Candidates roll number
- Marks scored in AIPMT 2016 in each subject
- All India Rank (AIR) in PMT
- State rank
- All India Category / quota rank.
- State level Category / quota rank.
- The cutoff score for counselling under All India Quota Seats
AIPMT 2016 Tie Breaking
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the AIPMT 2016, the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as follows:
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Biology (Botany & Zoology) in the Test.
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Chemistry in the Test.
- Candidates with less number of attempted wrong answers in all the subjects in the Test.
- Candidates older in age to be preferred.
Important Statistics of Last Year's AIPMT
Students Appeared in AIPMT 2015 - 6,32,449 candidates
|Total candidates Appeared||5,79,707 students|
|Candidates who qualified the test||Approx 46,271
(8.84% of the students who appeared for AIPMT 2015 exam qualified it.)
|Candidates who qualified for 15% all India Quota Seats||18115|
AIPMT Cut off Marks (2014) of the candidates who qualified under 15% All India Quota Seats
|Category||Marks Range||Rank range||candidates|
In the year 2015, 6,32,649 students appeared in the AIPMT Exam which was higher than last year. AIPMT Cut offs are expected to increase as compared to last year.