AIFD WAT Result 2018 has been declared on 10 May 2018 for the exam to be conducted on 28 April 2018. Thie AIFD WAT exam was held for the admission to Army Institute of Fashion & Design (AIFD). The list of the selected candidates was displayed on the notice board of Army Institute of Fashion & Design, Bangalore. Candidates can check the AIFD WAT Result on this page as it has been declared. Candidates who have been shortlisted in AIFD WAT are also be individually informed by AIFD Bangalore to that effect.
- Total Number Students to be selected for Course - 60
If more than 60 students pay the registration fee then they will be placed on the waiting list and will be given admission only when any of the students in the Final Merit List withdraw admission.
AIFD WAT Result 2018 Dates
|AIFD WAT Exam Date||28 April 2018|
|AIFD WAT Result||10 May 2018|
|Last Date to Pay Registration Fee||22 May 2018|
|The announcement of the final list of
selected candidates for admission - Available
|24 May 2018|
|Last date to pay balance fee||On or before 6 June 2018|
|Report to College||18 June 2018|
AIFD WAT 2018 Result - Check Here
AIFD WAT 2018 result has been declared on 10 May 2018. AIFD Bangalore has also individually informed the candidates who have qualified for the exam. AIFD WAT result is declared and is available on the official website of the AIFD Bangalore and the link is given here.
Click here to check result
The selected candidates have to register their names for admission by submitting a DD in favour of “ ARMY INSTITUTE OF FASHION AND DESIGN” Rs 10,000 for Institute and Rs 5,000 for Hostel on or before 22 May 2018.
- Students those who failed in 12th Std are requested not to send Registration fees as supplementary students are not eligible for admission. Name of the candidates whose registration fee received after 22 May 2018 will be kept on the waiting list
The Final Result List for B.Sc Fashion Designing has been released and a total of 60 students have been placed in the Final Merit List. Out of 60 students, four students have been allotted seat under the Karnataka Civilian Seats. The selected candidates have to inform about the willingness /unwillingness through email email@example.com to join the course by 19 June so that their registration fee can be refunded.
The candidates are advised to keep themselves updated on the website of Motachashma for all the latest updates.
25 students have been put under the waitlisted category. They will be allotted the seat in the fashion and design course only if any of the student placed under the selected list quota vacates the seat. These students may or may not be allotted a seat in the course.
Important points related to AIFD WAT BSc Result
- The shortlisted candidates are required to pay the course registration fee for hostel through a demand draft payable at Bangalore in favour of "Army Institute of Fashion & Design on or before 22 May 2018.
- The final list of selected candidates as per the merit list for admission to B.Sc. (FAD) out of the registered candidates has been released (www.aifdonline.in) on 24 May 2018.
- There are total 60 seats for admission to this course. The students would get admission in AIFD Bangalore to B.Sc in Fashion & Apparel Design on the basis of AIFD WAT 2018 Result.
- Candidates who have paid their complete fee of Institute, Hostel and Mess are required to report the Institute on 18 Jun 2018 at 0930 hrs along with the documents as mentioned in the joining instructions.
AIFD WAT Tie Breaking
In case the candidates get equal marks in AIFD WAT exam then it will be resolved according to the following criteria:
- Graduate candidates in science subjects as per aggregate marks/ percentage in Graduation.
- Graduate candidates in arts subjects as per aggregate marks/ percentage in Graduation.
- The Candidates securing higher marks in Language Competency & Comprehension Test component in the WAT.
- For UG Courses as per Candidates' performance and University admission approval.
Payment of Registration Fee for Final Selection
Candidates those not submitted their photocopy of Class 11 Marksheet are directed to submit their result sheet along with registration amount.
Candidates who have paid their complete fee of College, Hostel and Mess are required to report the College on 18 June 2018 at 9:30 a.m. along with the documents as mentioned in the joining instructions.
- AIFD WAT 2018 - Complete details about the exam
In case of any query related to AIFD WAT 2018 Result, you can write to us in the comment section below.