BHU Application Form 2018 for BHU UET and PET can be filled in "Online" mode only. BHU UET Application Form is to be filled and submitted for BHU Admission to undergraduate courses and PET Application form for Post Graduate Courses. BHU Application Form can be filled by following the link given towards the end of this page. For admission into all the undergraduate courses, candidates are required to fill the BHU Application Form 2018. The last date to fill the BHU Application Form is 28 February 2018. Hence, the candidates are suggested to fill the form on or before the due date. This year the candidate also have to fill the Aadhar Details while filling the application form.
- BHU UET - For Undergraduate Courses
- BHU PET - For Postgraduate Courses
You need following documents to apply online for BHU
- Scanned Photo ( 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) : 100 KB (max size)
- Scanned Signature ( 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) : 100 KB (max size)
- Aadhaar Card
- Credit card, Net Banking or ATM-cum-Debit card
Latest Update: BHU has extended the deadline for the application. Earlier, the last date to apply for BHU UET 2018 was 21 February 2018 which has now been extended up to 28 February 2018.
Register Here for Free SMS Alert on BHU Admissions
Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi has released the BHU Brochure for UG and PG Courses and the students should go through it carefully before filling BHU Application form 2018. This page provides the information on BHU Admission. BHU UET and PET 2018 will be conducted for various courses (UG and PG) in Pen and Paper Based mode.
BHU Application Form 2018 available
|22 January 2018|
BHU Online Application Ends
Extended Date - 28 February 2018
BHU Application Form 2018 - Apply Online
BHU Registration Process has started from 22 January 2018. The candidates can fill the BHU Application Form 2018 in "Online" mode only. There is no offline process of filling up the application form. Candidates have to apply online only by clicking on the apply online link given below. The last date to fill the BHU Application Form is 28 February 2018. Therefore, the candidates are suggested to fill the application form on or before the due date.
Click Here to Apply Online for BHU UET
Click Here to Apply Online for BHU PET
While filling up the application form, the candidates predominantly countered with some confusion. Hence, to escape such trouble, the candidates are provided with the instructions to fill and complete the application form.
Things to be kept ready for filling BHU Application Form 2018
- E-mail id: Candidates must have a valid E-mail ID for registration and for receiving all future correspondence till the admission process is over.
- Mobile Number: Candidates have to furnish a valid mobile number to receive SMS based notifications/communications related to the online application, Admit card, Entrance Test Result, Admission Counseling etc.
- Computer & Internet: Candidates should have computer/Laptop with internet connectivity, printer, and scanner
- Scanned Photograph: Candidates have to upload a recent passport size colour photograph with following specifications:
- Format: jpeg, File Size: Maximum100KB, 4.5 x 3.5 cm in size
- Signature: Candidates have to put their signature on a plain white paper with Blue/Black pen and get it scanned to the following specifications:
- Format: jpeg, File Size: Maximum100KB, 4.5 x 3.5 cm in size
- Aadhaar Card: If candidates have a valid Adhaar card they can enter its number in the required columns however it is not mandatory for the application process.
Steps to Fill the BHU Application Form 2018
- STEP 1 (Registration): The candidates first have to register themselves on the official website of BHU by following the link given on this page above. After that, the candidates will be able to fill up the application form.
- STEP 2 (Fill up the Form): After the registration, the candidates have to fill the form by providing the details such as personal, qualification, correspondence etc. in order to complete the form filling
- STEP 3 (Payment): Once the candidates have done with filling up the form, they are required to make the payment of the fee. The candidates can make the payment of the fee through different modes
- STEP 4 (Submission): At the end, after payment of the fee, the candidates would be required to submit the application form after inspecting all the details in it.
How to Select course while filling the BHU Application Form 2018?
- Activation and Validation: Once the candidate has activated and validated their Registration on the BHU Entrance Test Portal, they can log in to the programme.
- Status of Submitted Applications: After login, they will be able to see the following page with the title "Status of Submitted Applications".
- Course Type and Course Name: Candidates have to select course type and course name from the drop-down boxes given at the bottom.
- Check Eligibility: Thereafter candidates have to check their eligibility and if they are eligible for the course to click the checkbox given below and proceed further for filling up the BHU application form 2018 by clicking "Add Course" button.
- Status of Submitted BHU Application Form 2018: Once the candidate has selected the course of their choice, they will be redirected to a page featuring the status of submitted BHU Application form 2018.
- Left Hand Side Details: On the very left-hand side, candidates can see various tabs namely 'Applicant Details', 'Test Centre Preference', 'Upload Photograph and Signature' etc.
- The students have to fill various sections of BHU Application form 2018. Application Status section shows which stage of the form is complete and which is incomplete.
- Other details: Once the candidate has clicked the Applicant Details' button on the left panel, some of the details would be pre-filled, candidates have to fill the other required details. Mandatory fields have been marked with red asterisk. They are to be essentially filled up.
BHU Seats - Check Course wise Seats Here
Payment of BHU Application Form 2018
General category candidates will be required to pay Rs 500 while those belonging to SC/ST Category will have to pay Rs 250. If the candidate will be applying to more than one course, then they need to pay Rs. 200 for each additional course (Rs. 100 in case of SC/ST).
Candidates can pay the BHU Application Fees 2018 via any of the two methods given below:
- Payment through online mode: The candidates can make the payment of BHU Application Fee for BHU 2018 through the following method:
- Net Banking
- Credit card
- ATM-cum-Debit card
- Through Cash Payment: Candidates can also pay the application fee in cash at any branch of HDFC Bank through the Challan downloaded from the Entrance Test Portal. Candidates will be able to download the duly filled up HDFC Bank challan from the Entrance Test Portal only when they select the "cash payment" option while filling the BHU Application form 2018.
Status of the BHU Application Form 2018
- Candidates have to visit 'My Applications' section using the dashboard.
- After successful submission (only after payment of Entrance Test Fee), under this section candidates will be able to see that the Application Status column shows 'Entrance Test Fee Paid' and a payment id has appeared under 'Payment Id column'.
- This means that application has been successfully submitted. Moreover, the 'Delete' column will be blank.Candidates will also receive an e-mail from the Entrance Test Portal that their form has been successfully submitted
There are total five-step to fill the BHU 2018 Application Form. The candidates are required to fill each and every section of the application form and check all the details filled by them carefully before the final submission.
Submission of the BHU Application Form 2018
- No Application form has to be submitted to the University: It is hereby brought to the notice of all the candidates filling BHU Application Form 2018 that they are not required to submit any printout of the online submitted application form or proof of payment of Entrance Test fee to the University. However, the candidates can retain a copy of the said documents for their own record.
- No Documents Required: Candidates need not upload any documents along with the BHU Application form 2018.
- Original Certificates: Candidates have to produce the Original certificates issued by competent authority as per the furnished details ONLY at the time of admission.
The candidate should keep some extra passport size photos that they have used while filling up the application form as they have to paste a similar photo on BHU Admit card.
Age Restriction Removed for LLB in BHU: The age restrictions for admission in the BHU's BALLB (Hons) and LLB (Hons) have been removed as per the latest notification which is given below.
Aadhar Card Mandatory for BHU Application Form 2018
From the year 2018, the Banaras Hindu University has made the Aadhar Card mandatory in order to appear in the exam and to fill the form. The use of Aadhar Card will help the candidates in ascertaining identities of the applicants at the examination centres in a convenient and hassle-free manner. Thus, all the candidates who are filling up the application form are suggested to give the Aadhar Details while filling up the form.
Undergraduate Courses offered by BHU
The Individual Course links provide complete details about the particular Course. These Courses have been divided into “General Courses” and “Professional Courses” and will offer admission based on BHU UET 2018.
- B. Ed. (Bachelor of Education)
- B. Ed. Special Education
- B.P.Ed. (Bachelor of Physical Education)
In case of any query regarding BHU Application Form 2018, you can write to us in the comments section below.