GCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria is for the candidates appearing for GCET 2018 for admission to B.E., B.Pharm, BHMS, BAMS, Allied Health Sciences, & B.Sc. Nursing. The Eligibility criteria for MBBS and BDS will be based on the eligibility criteria prescribed by MCI and DCI. GCET will be conducted on 8 May 2018 and 9 May 2018 in 15 Test Centres across Goa. Get the latest GCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria given below for all the courses.
About GCET - GCET 2018 is Common Entrance Test which is conducted by (DTE Goa) Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa, for admissions to the First Year of Professional Degree courses in the State of Goa.
Get Complete Details on GCET 2018
GCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
GCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria for the admission to the various courses is different so that the candidates need to go through the complete eligibility criteria given below for the B.E., B.Pharm, BHMS, BAMS, Allied Health Sciences, & B.Sc. Nursing:
Domicile of Goa
- Students who have applied to General Category must have studied and passed Class 12 or equivalent examination from schools/colleges in the State of Goa and should be a resident of Goa continuously for a minimum period of 10 years and 5 years for those whose either of the parent/ grandparent is born in Goa immediately preceding the last date/month of application.
- Be son/daughter of Government of Goa deputations or employees posted outside Goa and must have passed the qualifying examination from CBSE, New Delhi or other recognised State Boards.
- Any period spent by the applicant outside Goa on account of posting/ leave/ training/ deputation of either of his/ her parents being the Goa State Government Employee or under the scheme of Exchange Programme as the student of Navodaya Vidyalaya from Goa shall be counted towards the continuous residence of 10 years
Domicile of Other States (OGA Category/ Non-domicile of Goa)
- An applicant from other States, who have passed the qualifying examination from schools and colleges outside the State of Goa, but within the Indian Union, and fulfils academic eligibility shall be eligible for admission under Oga category for any seats that remain vacant after admitting all the candidates.
NRI/ OCI/ PIO/ Foreign Nationals
- Non-resident Indians holding Indian passport may also apply for seats reserved for NRI category
- Overseas Citizens of India (OCI) / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) cardholders are considered eligible for admissions to seats under NRI Category.
- Foreign Nationals must apply to Govt. of India.
- MBBS/ BDS: The candidate must have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the academic year 2018-19.
- Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture: No age limit minimum or maximum is given for admission to these courses.
GCET Eligibility Criteria - Academic Qualification
The applicant should have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Class 12 examination of the Goa Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education or an examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi, or any other equivalent examination.
|B.Sc in Nursing||
In case of any other details on GCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria, you can write us in the comment section below.