NCHMCT JEE 2018 list of qualifying exams are those eligible examinations' lists which are required for the Indian Students to appear in NCHMCT JEE 2018. NCHMCT JEE is a Hotel Management Entrance Exam that is conducted on All India basis every year by National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT).
NCHMCT JEE 2018 List of Qualifying Examination
- Plus two level examination in the 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education of any recognised Central/State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (ICSE) or State Boards of Secondary Education.
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognised Board/University.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
- High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
- Any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in a foreign country recognised by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 pattern of Senior Secondary education.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects including English as one of the Subjects.