Zonal Computing Olympiad 2017
About Zonal Computing Olympiad
- Zonal Computing Olympiad is an online programming test to participate in Indian National Olympiad in Informatics (INOI)
- The candidates who qualify in the first stage examination (Zonal Computing Olympiad) will appear in the second stage examination (Indian National Olympiad in Informatics) which will be based on programming skills.
- Zonal Informatics Olympiad (ZIO) and Zonal Computing Olympiad (ZCO) will be conducted simultaniously, so students can participate in either one of them.
- IIIT Delhi is conducting a preparatory workshop for ZCO 2017 for Delhi-based students.
Zonal Informatics Olympiad Important Dates 2017
|ZIO Application Starts
||September 15, 2016
|ZIO Application Ends
||November 5, 2016
|Indian National Olympiad in Informatics
||January 8, 2017
|International Olympiad for Informatics (IOI)
INOI and IOI
- INOI involves programming in any one of three languages: C and C++
- About 25 students are selected from INOI for a training camp, typically, held in May–June to select the Indian team for IOI.
- International Olympiad: Selected candidates from stage 2 will be called for intensive training for the final selection of the candidates for the International Olympiad.
- International Olympiad Informatics (IOI) would be held in August 2017 in Tehran, Iran.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Zonal Computing Olympiad
Zonal Computing Olympiad Eligibility Criteria
||Upto Class 12
- Academic Qualification: Zonal Computing Olympiad 2017 is open to all the students of Upto Class 12 studying in schools affiliated to CBSE as well as other Boards in the country
- The Zonal Computing Olympiad (ZCO) 2017 is open to students of all boards in the country.
Zonal Computing Olympiad Reward
- The students who qualify this exam will move to stage 2 will get a chance to participate in Indian National Olympiad in Informatics.
- About 50 students will qualify from ZCO-2017 to participate in the Indian National Olympiad in Informatics 2017 (INOI-2017). This is in addition to those who qualify for INOI 2017 via the Zonal Informatics Olympiad
Zonal Computing Olympiad Application form and Process
Applicants can choose whether they want to make online application or offline application. Bulk applications can also be made using the spreadsheet format of application form. The details of Application process are:
- Online Application: Students can fill the online application form available on the website of Zonal Computing Olympiad.
- Application fee of Rs. 250 for the exams can be paid online using Credit/Debit card or by using Net Banking.
- Offline Application: Candidates making offline applications using the spreadsheet are required to email as well as post the spreadsheet and proof of payment to complete the application process.
- Application fee of Rs. 250 can be paid by candidates either using Demand Draft or through NEFT for Bulk registrations.
- NEFT Details: The following details are to be used to deposit the money using NEFT:
- Beneficiary name: IARCS
- Type of account: Current account
- Account number: 32516380035
- Bank, branch: State Bank of India, IIT Powai Branch
- IFSC Code: SBIN0001109
- Address: State Bank of India, IIT Powai Branch, Mumbai 400076
- Demand Draft Details: The demand draft should be in favor of "Indian Association for Research in Computing Science" payable in Mumbai.
Submission of Application Form
- Online: Completing the online application form is itself enough to complete the submission.
- Offline: Applicant should send the spreadsheet along with the proof of payment via email as well as via speed post to the address given below:
- Email Id: email@example.com
Prof. Madhavan Mukund
Attn: ICO 2016 Offline Registration
Chennai Mathematical Institute
H1, SIPCOT IT Park, Siruseri
Phone: (044) 6748 0900
Zonal Informatics Olympiad Examination Centres
Zonal Computing Olympiad Selection Process
- Students can get previous year Question papers of ZCO from ZCO's website.
- Date of Examination: The Zonal Computing Olympiad will be held on Sunday, November 20, 2016 in two sessions, 10 a.m. to 1p.m. and 2 p.m. to 5p.m.
Zonal Computing Olympiad Address
Prof Madhavan Mukund, National Coordinator, Indian Computing Olympiad, Chennai Mathematical Institute, H1 SIPCOT IT Park, Siruseri, Kelambakkam 603 103
Zonal Computing Olympiad Contact Details
NBHM Scholarship MSc 2017 is offered by National Board of Higher Mathematics. This scholarship will be provided to those students who wish to pursue s... Read More
World Bank’s Young Professionals Program 2018 is an opportunity for young professionals to start their career and join World Bank.Every year 40 ... Read More
Jago Grahak Jago Campaign Mascot, Jingle and Video Contest is open to all citizens of India. Interested candidates have to submit their entries by 28 ... Read More
ACST 2017 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance exams a... Read More