World in Photo Competition 2016
About World in Photo Competition
- World In Photo Competition 2016 is an online publication wherein the photographers from around the world can upload and promote their images.
- The photographer then has the option to enter the images into an annual competition, which showcases and celebrates the best photography.
CATEGORIES TO ENTER
- Landscape Untouched
- Man Made Landscape
- Living in the Landscape
Subscribe for Regular Updates of World in Photo Competition
World in Photo Competition Eligibility Criteria
||Under the age of 18
- The competition is open to any professional, student, or amateur photographer.
- All images uploaded and entered must be the property of the photographer and have any publishing agreements in place
World in Photo Competition Reward
- Finalists: Up to 50 finalists will have their images dispatched to the world’s media and creative industries.
- All finalists receive a Certificate of Merit for their achievement
- Five category winners: Five category winners will receive a winner’s trophy alongside an international announcement
- World In Photo’s Photographer of the Year: World In Photo’s Photographer of the Year receives $2000 cash prize and trophy
World in Photo Competition Application form and Process
Step by Step Application Process
- Step 1: Candidates have to create an account to set up your Profile Page.
- Step 2: Upload your images to your profile for the world to see.
- Step 3: Click on an Enter Competition button.
- Step 4: Choose an Entry Package to buy
- Step 5: Pay for your chosen Entry Package
- Step 6: In Edit Profile & Upload Images page – choose/upload the image to enter.
Cost of Entering into the Competition
Candidates can open the account without paying any Charge. Create a Profile Page and upload your photography for the world to view.
1 x image entry
2 x image entries
3 x image entries
4 x image entries
5 x image entries
Kindly Note: All entries are non-refundable and cannot be replaced once entered.
How many images can be entered?
- There is no limit on the number of photographs that can be submitted
- Candidates may submit any images in a category and the same image into multiple categories
- But, candidates can upload only 10 images to their Profile Page, so all in all you can upload only 10 images.
- To upload more images, candidates have to replace the existing images on their Profile Page with the other images they wish to upload.
Specifications of the images to be upload
- Images can be coloured or Black and White
- Format: JPEG format files
- The images can published or unpublished
- Pixels: Their opened size should be between 1000 pixels and 1200 pixels on its longest side at 72dpi and between 3mb and 5mb
World in Photo Competition Selection Process
- 5 of the finest experts in photography from around the world will see, judge and select the images from the received one’s
- 4 of the judges will be given the task to judge one category each.
- 10 finalists from the best images from each category will be selected.
- Thereafter the winner will be decided from each category
- The 5th judge will be given the task to choose the World in Photo Gold Award Winner from the winners of the categories.
- Finalists and winners may be asked to provide a high-resolution 300dpi file of their finalist/winning image
World In Photo Competition Schedule
- Selection Process will begin from October 23, 2016.
- Finalists will be announced on November 6, 2016
- Category Winners and Gold Award Winners will be announced on November 12, 2016
UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2017 is for the students of Uttar Pradesh who are studying in Class 9-10 in any recognised school in Uttar Pradesh. Uttar Pr... Read More
Schwarzman Scholars Program 2017, China invites applications from candidates interested in pursuing one-year Master’s Degree in Public Poli... Read More
UP Post Matric Scholarship 2017 - Samaj Kalyan Scholarship is being offered by the Uttar Pradesh Government. Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department&n... Read More
National level 8th Painting Competition on Water Conservation aims at making the children aware of the need of conserving this precious resource ... Read More