Volvo Group Master's Scholarship 2017 for Study in Chalmers University of Technology
About Volvo Group Master's Scholarship
Volvo Group Master's Scholarship 2017 is available for graduates who are willing to go for 2 years Master’s in Engineering from Chalmers University of Technology. This Volvo Group Scholarship 2017 is offered to citizens of India and China and in all 4 scholarships will be offered. The Volvo Group Scholarship are offered to candidates for pursuing Master’s in the following fields:
- Automotive Engineering
- Computer Systems & Networks
- Electric Power Engineering
- Software Engineering and Technology
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship offers 100% tuition fee waiver along with support during the 2 years of study which could include mentorship, master’s thesis project and summer internship.
Application: There are 2 parts of the application process out of which form 1 can be filled at the University website while link for Form 2 will be sent to the candidates later via email.
Type of Scholarship- Fully Funded Scholarship
Course level- Master’s level
Duration of Scholarship: 2 years
Country for Study: Sweden
Course Commence: August/September 2017
Number of Scholarship: 4
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Volvo Group Master's Scholarship
Volvo Group Master's Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||India & China
- Nationality: Volvo Group Scholarship 2017 will be offered to residents of India /China.
- Academic Qualification: The candidates studying in first year of selected Master’s program are eligible for the scholarship.
Volvo Group Master's Scholarship Reward
There is no cash reward to be offered to the candidates selected for the scholarship instead the students will be provided with 100% waiver in the Tuition fee. The details of the benefits of Volvo Group Scholarship 2017 are:
- Number of Scholarship: The scholarship will be offered to 4 students.
- Duration of the Scholarship: The scholarship will be offered for the complete 2 years i.e. 4 semesters of the master’s program.
- Internship & Mentorship Support from Volvo: The students selected for the scholarship will be in close contact with Volvo Group and will get support, which may be in the form of the summer internship, mentorship or master thesis project.
- The Amount of Scholarship: The amount of the scholarships is equivalent to the tuition fee of the Master’s Program.
- Tuition Fee at the Chalmers University of Technology: The Tuition fee at Chalmers University of Technology is 70000 Swedish Krona (Approx. INR. 5.5 lakh) per semester as per session 2017-18.
- So the net worth of the scholarship becomes approx. 22 lakhs.
Volvo Group Master's Scholarship Application form and Process
Before making application for the Volvo Group Scholarship, applicants should make application to admission in respective courses in the Chalmers University. Applicants will be provided with their individual application number which will be used in completing the application process for the scholarship.
Click here to Apply
The details related to application process are:
- Starting the Application: There are 2 sections of the application form. Form1 can be filled on the University website.
- Completing the application form: After the candidates have filled Form1, they will get personalised link on their email if to complete the Form 2 of the application process.
- Form 2 will be manually dispatched in groups, so it may take time for the mail to come.
Application Fee: 900 SEK (Approx INR. 6,705)
Students who are citizens of the country of EU/EEA or Switzerland are not required to pay the application fee.
Volvo Group Master's Scholarship Selection Process
The basic criterion of selection of the candidate is the academic performance of the candidate in the qualifying examination.
Other factors such as the ranking of the University from which the candidate has cleared his/her qualifying examination and the order of priority of the application for Chalmers Master's programmes.
Result: The shortlisted candidates will be indicated by Chalmers between March and Mid-April 2017 for their result.
Volvo Group Master's Scholarship Address
Chalmers University of Technology
SE-412 96 Gothenburg
Volvo Group Master's Scholarship Contact Details
Telephone: +46 31 772 1000
ANTHE is a scholarship exam conducted by Aakash Institute for the students who aspire to study in Aakash Institute for Engineering or Medical coaching... Read More
Indo Japanese Fellowship 2017 is organized under Indo-Japanese Joint Project on “Establishment of Young Researcher Fellowship Programme 2017-18&... Read More
Stamp Design Competition is organised by Department of Post on the occasion of Children’s Day. The participants are required to submit... Read More
CENTA Teaching Professionals’ Olympiad (TPO) is open to teachers across all boards, subjects, and classes. It is open to teachers of g... Read More