UQ Summer Research Program 2015 in Australia
About UQ Summer Research Program 2015
Summer Research Program at Australia
- University of Queensland, Australia is accepting applications for Summer Research Program 2015 from College/University Students engaged in the First year of their studies in allied subjects. The student selected will be able to extend knowledge of an area of interest and develop their analytical, critical thinking, and communication skills.
The summer projects are available in the following subjects. The detailed list of available Summer Reserach Projects is given below.
- Buisness, Economics, Law
- Engineering, Architecture & IT
- Health & Behavioral Science
- Humanities & Social Science
- Medicine & Biomedical Science
- The Students making application for the UQ Summer Research Program 2015 must have high proficiency in English and should also submit their IELTS Score while making application and will be automatically considered for Scholarship and Travel Grant if they are found eligible.
- The duration of the Summer Research Program in Australia is 10 weeks and the scholarship being offered will provide weekly grant of 300$ along with travel grant of 1000$.
- The Candidates will have to bear the cost of their accommodation, food, travel and other expenses at their own.
- In order to make online application for the UQ Summer Research Program 2015, candidates are required to create a CareerHub account and complete their application.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of UQ Summer Research Program 2015
UQ Summer Research Program 2015 Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The Summer Research Program has no restriction on the Nationality of the Student.
- Academic Qualification: The applicant of the Summer Research Program should be engaged in first year studies of Bachelor’s or Master’s program.
- English Proficiency: The applicant student must demonstrate high level of English Language Proficiency.
- Academic Relevance: The applicant must be enrolled in an academic program relevant to the research discipline.
UQ Summer Research Program 2015 Reward
UQ Summer Research Program 2015 Rewards
The students selected for the University of Queensland Summer Research program will be eligible to Summer Research Scholarships and Summer Research Travel Grants. The details of the rewards are as follow:
- Summer Research Scholarship: The students who will be considered for the Summer Research Scholarship will be awarded with summer research scholarship and a weekly grant of $300.
- The payment of the allowance may be done fortnightly, or as one or more lump sums.
- Summer Research Travel Grant: The students who are not enrolled in University of Queensland and are required to relocate to Brisbane will be considered for the Travel Grants. The amount will be $ 1000 paid as a one-off payment.
UQ Summer Research Program 2015 Application form and Process
UQ Summer Research Program 2015 Application Process
The applications for the UQ Summer Program are to be made online using the official website. The applicants are not required to apply separately for the Summer Research Scholarship & Travel Grant. The candidates will be automatically considered for the scholarship and travel grant if they qualify for them. The details of the Application process are as follow:
- Mode of application: The applications will be accepted using the online application portal. The applicants are required to CareerHub account on University of Queensland’s Website.
- Process of Application: The application process is divided into 3 steps, the details are as mentioned below:
- Step 1- Find a Research Project: The candidates are required to select one any one of the listed projects to participate in.
- Step 2- Create a CareerHub Account: in order to apply for the Summer Research Program, applicants are required to create a CareerHub Account.
- Step 3- Submit Your Application: The candidates are required to fill in their details and submit the application process.Candidates are required to log in to their CareerHub account in order to complete the application process.
UQ Summer Research Program 2015 Selection Process
UQ Summer Research Program 2015 Selection Process
The selection process of University of Queensland will be based on the following basis:
- The availability of projects and supervisors
- The academic merit of the applicant;
- Reasons provided for wanting to participate in the program;
- The quality of the project
- Available funding.
UQ Summer Research Program 2015 Address
UQ Advantage Office
The University of Queensland
Level 1, Room 108
Learning Innovation Building # 17
St Lucia (Brisbane) QLD 4072
UQ Summer Research Program 2015 Contact Details
Phone: 3365 2954
ANTHE is a scholarship exam conducted by Aakash Institute for the students who aspire to study in Aakash Institute for Engineering or Medical coaching... Read More
Indo Japanese Fellowship 2017 is organized under Indo-Japanese Joint Project on “Establishment of Young Researcher Fellowship Programme 2017-18&... Read More
Stamp Design Competition is organised by Department of Post on the occasion of Children’s Day. The participants are required to submit... Read More
CENTA Teaching Professionals’ Olympiad (TPO) is open to teachers across all boards, subjects, and classes. It is open to teachers of g... Read More