UNOSD Internship Program 2016
About UNOSD Internship Program
- UNOSD Internship Program 2016 is for the newly established United Nations Office for Sustainable Development and has it’s headquarter located in New Songdo City, Incheon, Republic of Korea.
- UNOSD Internship Program 2016 in Korea is an unpaid internship program and the applicant needs to take care of expenses related to the travel, accommodation, insurance, visa and living expenses.
- For UNOSD Internship Program 2016, the application can be made online as well as offline depending upon the preference of the applicant.The Internship has duration of 3 months which can be extended up to 6 months in exceptional cases.
About United Nations Office for Sustainable Development (UNOSD)
- UNSOD contributes to building, exchanging and facilitating the use of knowledge in support of a faster and broader transition towards sustainable societies.
- UNOSD specializes on assessing, mapping and improving exchange of knowledge resources.
- United Nations Office for Sustainable Development undertakes research and capacity development in key areas of sustainability transition and is also involved in :
- Knowledge exchange
- Research and policy analysis
- Capacity development
Subscribe for Regular Updates of UNOSD Internship Program
UNOSD Internship Program Eligibility Criteria
- Working skills: The applicant need to be results-oriented, with the ability to meet deadlines, and to work both autonomously and in team.
- Nationality: The Internship opportunity is open for citizens of all countries.
- Knowledge of Korean, Arabic, Chinese, French, Spanish or Russian will be significant plus point.
- Academic qualification: In order to be eligible for the Internship, the applicant need to be a:
- First year of a Master’s program.
- Final year of a Bachelor’s program.
- Completed Bachelor’s degree and commence the internship within a one-year period of graduation.
- Experience: No prior work experience is required.
- Language: The applicant needs to have a good command over written as well as oral English.
- Able to work collaboratively and respectfully with colleagues from different nationalities and origin.
UNOSD Internship Program Reward
- Location of Internship: Incheon, Republic of Korea
- Duration of Internship: 3 months extendable to 6 months in exceptional cases.
The Intern will have the following responsibilities to take care of:
- Documentary research, data recording and editing, policy analysis, and synthesis
- Develop and maintain platforms of dissemination of UNOSD data, news and research through social media and UNOSD Web sites
- Drafting and/or translation of communication material of event and research reports
- Assisting with the logistics of organizing events such as conferences and workshops
- Clerical work related to the above
UNOSD Internship Program Application form and Process
Mode of Application: The applications can be made online as well as offline.
- Documents required: To complete the application process, applicants need to send the Personal History Form along with other documents :
- Personal History Form >> Click here to download the application form.
- Proof of current enrolment in a graduate degree programme, clearly showing dates.
- Copy of your latest academic records transcripts.
- Copy of an official document proving your age.
- Covering letter of no more than two pages which discusses:
- Academic interests and expected date of graduation;
- Why you are interested in working with UNOSD, including notably:
- How you expect to contribute to the work of UNOSD;
- What you expect to learn from your internship with UNOSD.
Submission of the Application Form
Online Application :In case of Online application, the documents and application form are to be sent to UNOSD@un.org
Offline Application: If applicant wants to submit offline applications, the documents are to be sent to :
#205, Humanities & Social Science Building
Yonsei University International Campus
162-1 Songdo-dong, Yeonsu-gu, Incheon 406-840
Republic of Korea
Sir Ratan Tata Fellowship invites applications from researchers in the field of Social Science who are targeting South Asia. It will be 8 months paid ... Read More
Science without Border Challenge is an annual Art Competition which aims to motivate students to be a part of protection and conservation of world&rsq... Read More
Lok Sabha Internship Programme is aimed to provide an opportunity to young talent in the country with outstanding academic credentials for i... Read More
The fountainhead essay competition is one of the three competitions conducted by Ayn Rand education.
The student has to write an essay on any of ... Read More