University of Queensland Women MBA Scholarship
About University of Queensland Women MBA Scholarship
- University of Queensland Women MBA Scholarship is only for International Female candidates taking admission in MBA Program offered at the University of Queensland.
- The candidates selected for the University of Queensland Women MBA Scholarship will get a concession of 50% tuition fee for a period of 24 months.
- The applications for the scholarship are to be made separately from that of the admission application.
- The last date to apply for the scholarship is November 30, 2016, and there is no application fee for applying for the MBA scholarship.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of University of Queensland Women MBA Scholarship
University of Queensland Women MBA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The University of Queensland Women MBA Scholarship is open for Australian as well as International Students.
- Academic Qualification: The candidate should be able to get admission in MBA program of the University of Queensland.
University of Queensland Women MBA Scholarship Reward
University of Queensland will offer Scholarship to Women candidates who will take admission in the MBA program. The scholarship will be offered to the selected women candidates for a period of 24 months. The details are as follow:
- Number of Scholarship: The scholarship will be offered to 4 candidates.
- Duration of Scholarship: The duration of the scholarship will be for 24 months.
- Benefit of Scholarship: The selected candidate will get 50% waiver in the Tuition Fee.
University of Queensland Women MBA Scholarship Application form and Process
The application for University of Queensland Women MBA Scholarship is to be done online and the details of the application process are as follow:
- Application Status: The applicant should have already submitted an application for MBA program and should be eligible to get an unconditional offer letter.
- Personal Statement: The student should provide a personal statement in 1000 words, the statement should answer the following:
- Explain why you want to undertake the MBA at UQ Business School; and
- Describe what value you think you will bring to your fellow MBA students; and
- Outline your long-term career goals; and
- Provide evidence of your leadership skills and community involvement; and
- Outline how you will add value to the MBA program.
- References: The candidate should provide 2 references, one of which should be from recent supervisor and the other one needs to be a character reference.
Submission of the Application Form
The Application form is to be submitted by mail and it should be addressed to the ‘MBA Director’ at:
Coordinator, MBA Student Liaison Officers
UQ Business School
University of Queensland Women MBA Scholarship Selection Process
Interview: The candidate shortlisted will have to go through a personal interview either in Australia or via Skype etc.
The selected candidates will be notified about the result of the scholarship. The decision of MBA Director will be final.
University of Queensland Women MBA Scholarship Contact Details
Phone: Outside Australia: +61 3 8676 7004
ACST Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance exams and fo... Read More
Microsoft Imagine Cup are open for those contestants those who are required to build new and innovative software applications. The time... Read More
Compudon is a gateway to the Microsoft Office World Championship. Compudon Season 7, which powers the Microsoft Office Specialist India Championship 2... Read More
KSHEC Scholarship applications has now been started and the candidates can now apply for the scholarship on or before 30 April 2017. Kerala Government... Read More