Unified International English Olympiad 2016 (UIEO)
About International English Olympiad
- In order to strengthen the English language skills of school students, Unified Council has introduced International English Olympiad known as UIEO for school children.
- As known with the fact that Knowledge in English affects the future of individuals and plays a catalyzing role in laying the foundation of the career of students, International English Olympiad is being organized.
- School students from class 2-10 can take part in the Olympiad and after qualifying the various levels, receive several awards & prizes.
- The Unified International English Olympiad aims to excel children in skills of English Language & it follows the easy & convenient concept of learning in the form of International English Olympiad.
- The last date of receiving applications for United International English Olympiad is September 30,2016.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of International English Olympiad
International English Olympiad Eligibility Criteria
||School students of class 2-10
International English Olympiad Reward
||Tablet + Memento + Medal.
|Rank 4-10 of each class
||Cash prize worth Rs. 1000.
|Rank 11-25 of each class
||Cash Prize of Rs, 500 each
- Top 100 Rankers of each class will get a Britannica – The Merriam-Webster Dictionary & thesaurus and Visual Dictionary (2 CD Pack) worth Rs. 1790.
- Hand Book of Science-Junior (class 5-10) and Handbook of Mathematics, a Medal and a certificate of appreciation (class 6-10).
- All participants will receive a certificate and Student’s Performance Report (SPR)
Awards at the Zonal Level
There are total 17 zones formed for taking exams and for prize distribution.Zone wise ranks will be decided excluding top 100 ranks across the country.
Zone Toppers: Top 3 rankers will be awarded a Britannica – The Merriam-Webster Dictionary & thesaurus and Visual Dictionary (2 CD Pack) worth Rs. 1790, a Medal and certificate of appreciation.
Awards for School/ Class Toppers of the International English Olympiad 2016
- School sponsoring a minimum of 50 students will be considered qualified for the school topper award.
- Class topper will be declared only if the class participating has a minimum of 10 participants.
- Classes which will not come in top 100 or Zone rankings will be considered only for school/class topper.
Other Consolation Prizes to Schools & Teachers
- In each zone i.e. total 17, one Best Performance school award will be given and the -principal and Teacher-in-charge of the respective schools will be awarded Best Contribution in Computer Education Award & a Cash Prize of Rs. 3000 each.
- Interpreting Results: In case if more than one student scores equal top score, marks acquired in the specified order of different sections in the question paper will be considered.
- All co-coordinating Teacher in- charges of the UIEO will be provided with a certificate of appreciation.
- Schools forwarding more than 100 applications will be awarded Certificate of Appreciation and Britannica – The Merriam-Webster Dictionary & thesaurus and Visual Dictionary (2 CD Pack) worth Rs. 1790.
International English Olympiad Application form and Process
Students can participate in Unified International English Olympiad only through their respective schools and can contact the in-charged person over there.It is the sole responsibility of the school to send a single consolidated Demand Draft for the exam fee of all the students appearing for the UIEO from the school.
Note: Any individual application form will not be entertained by the end of the Unified Council.
Submission of the Forms by School
Schools are required to send single consolidated Demand Draft for the exam fee of all the students appearing for the UIEO.Exam fees Rs 120 per students.
- Students desirous of referring of Model Question Paper should add Rs. 40 for a set of Model Question papers add Rs. 40.
- Demand Draft has to be drawn in favour of UNIFIED COUNCIL payable at HYDERABAD.
International English Olympiad Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the competition.
Unified International English Olympiad Date: November 17, 2016
Time: 11:00 AM – 12.00 Noon
Venue: Respective Schools of the applicants
Syllabus Details for UIEO 2016
Questions asked in the UIEO- Unified International English Olympiad will be class specific and syllabus will be based on CBSE / ICSE / ISC and various other State Boards.
Class wise Syllabus for International English Olympiad
- The paper will consist of objective type questions and there will not be any Negative Marking for the wrong answer.
- The International English Olympiad will be of 1-hour duration for all the classes.
Examination Pattern for UIEO- Unified International English Olympiad 2016
||Class 2 - 4
||Class 5 -10
||Distribution of the Marks
International English Olympiad Address
#16-11-16/1/B, Saleem Nagar, Farhat Hospital Road, Malakpet,
Hyderabad - 500036
International English Olympiad Contact Details
ACST 2017 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance exams a... Read More
Amar Ujala Lakshya Scholarship 2017 is an initiative under the Corporate Social Responsibility by Amar Ujala Foundation to provide financial support t... Read More
3M Young Innovators Challenge 2017 continues with its second generation innovators award program where they seek to find ideas and new projects f... Read More
Scroll Video Story Contest is a video contest on the theme It Happens Only in India. It is jointly organised by Scroll.in and Deutsche Welle (DW)... Read More