The 45th UPU Letter Writing Competition 2016
About Universal Postal Union Letter Writing Competition
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Universal Postal Union Letter Writing Competition
Universal Postal Union Letter Writing Competition Eligibility Criteria
||Up to 15 years.
- Age: The participants of 45th UPU Letter Writing Competition needs to be up to the age of 15 years as on March 31, 2016.
- Language: The Letter should be in English or any other language that is listed in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution.
- Languages in 8th Schedule of the Constitution are Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Dogri, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Kashmiri, Konkani, Maithili, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Santhali, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu
Universal Postal Union Letter Writing Competition Reward
45th UPU Letter Writing Competition Rewards
Reward at the National Level
||Rs. 5000 and a Certificate
||Rs. 3000 and a Certificate
||Rs. 2000 and a Certificate
||Rs. 1000 To the best entry from each Postal Circle and certificate.
The best entry at the national level shall qualify as the Official Indian Entry for the International level Competition.
The top three entries will be awarded
- Bronze and
- Silver medal
Along with a Certificate and UPU official postage stamp from UPU.
Universal Postal Union Letter Writing Competition Application form and Process
45th UPU Letter Writing Competition Application Process
- Applications can be had from the office of the Senior Superintendent of Post offices or Superintendent of post offices in the respective areas.
- The application has to be submitted in duplicate.
Application Mode and Process
The following details must be given on the first page of the entry that would be submitted
- Passport size photograph: A passport size photo of the candidate has to be pasted on the first page of the entry.
- Candidate's Name: Enter the Full name in capital letters
- Date of Birth of the Student
- Father's /guardian's name: Enter the full name of the father or guardian
- Name of School / Institution: Write the name of the school or institution in which the candidate is studying in.
- Full Postal Address of the School
Admit Card and Roll No.
- Entry in the Examination Hall will be by Hall Permits to be issued by the Chief Postmaster General/Postmaster General/School Principal concerned.
- Each participant will be allotted a Roll No. by the concerned Chief Postmaster General/Postmaster General/School Principal.
Participating Schools are directed to forward the entries on or before 21st December 2015, to the Chief Postmaster General of their States for evaluation, who will submit the three best entries to the Postal Directorate, New Delhi
Universal Postal Union Letter Writing Competition Selection Process
45th UPU Letter Writing Competition Selection Process
At India Level
The applications would be received by Chief Postmaster General of their States and they will submit the three best entries to Postal Directorate, New Delhi
At the International Level
The award-winning entries will be selected by The Universal Postal Union.
Universal Postal Union Letter Writing Competition Address
For further details contact the Chief Postmasters General / Postmasters General / Director Postal Services of your circle / Region.
Write India has been announced by Times of India- a platform where 11 budding writers will be given a golden chance to get a book published in their... Read More
Google Anita Borg Memorial Scholarship was launched in 2004 in honor of Late Dr. Anita Borg who believed that technology affects all aspects of ... Read More
Sir Ratan Tata Post-doctoral Fellowship
Sir Ratan Tata Fellowship invites applications from researchers in the field of Social Science who are targ... Read More
I am the change scholarship is an initiative by Team Everest NGO, to provide a scholarship for the single parent and parentless students for pursuin... Read More