The 45th UPU Letter Writing Competition 2016
About Universal Postal Union Letter Writing Competition
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Universal Postal Union Letter Writing Competition
Universal Postal Union Letter Writing Competition Eligibility Criteria
||Up to 15 years.
- Age: The participants of 45th UPU Letter Writing Competition needs to be up to the age of 15 years as on March 31, 2016.
- Language: The Letter should be in English or any other language that is listed in the 8th Schedule of the Constitution.
- Languages in 8th Schedule of the Constitution are Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Dogri, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Kashmiri, Konkani, Maithili, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Santhali, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu
Universal Postal Union Letter Writing Competition Reward
45th UPU Letter Writing Competition Rewards
Reward at the National Level
||Rs. 5000 and a Certificate
||Rs. 3000 and a Certificate
||Rs. 2000 and a Certificate
||Rs. 1000 To the best entry from each Postal Circle and certificate.
The best entry at the national level shall qualify as the Official Indian Entry for the International level Competition.
The top three entries will be awarded
- Bronze and
- Silver medal
Along with a Certificate and UPU official postage stamp from UPU.
Universal Postal Union Letter Writing Competition Application form and Process
45th UPU Letter Writing Competition Application Process
- Applications can be had from the office of the Senior Superintendent of Post offices or Superintendent of post offices in the respective areas.
- The application has to be submitted in duplicate.
Application Mode and Process
The following details must be given on the first page of the entry that would be submitted
- Passport size photograph: A passport size photo of the candidate has to be pasted on the first page of the entry.
- Candidate's Name: Enter the Full name in capital letters
- Date of Birth of the Student
- Father's /guardian's name: Enter the full name of the father or guardian
- Name of School / Institution: Write the name of the school or institution in which the candidate is studying in.
- Full Postal Address of the School
Admit Card and Roll No.
- Entry in the Examination Hall will be by Hall Permits to be issued by the Chief Postmaster General/Postmaster General/School Principal concerned.
- Each participant will be allotted a Roll No. by the concerned Chief Postmaster General/Postmaster General/School Principal.
Participating Schools are directed to forward the entries on or before 21st December 2015, to the Chief Postmaster General of their States for evaluation, who will submit the three best entries to the Postal Directorate, New Delhi
Universal Postal Union Letter Writing Competition Selection Process
45th UPU Letter Writing Competition Selection Process
At India Level
The applications would be received by Chief Postmaster General of their States and they will submit the three best entries to Postal Directorate, New Delhi
At the International Level
The award-winning entries will be selected by The Universal Postal Union.
Universal Postal Union Letter Writing Competition Address
For further details contact the Chief Postmasters General / Postmasters General / Director Postal Services of your circle / Region.
North East Level Photography Contest 2016 is being organized by the photographic Society of Assam in order to promote the Cultural Heritage of North... Read More
LAMP Fellowship provides an opportunity for young Indians to be mentored by a Member of Parliament of India for a period of 11 months. The LAMP... Read More
The Schmidt-Macarthur Fellowship is an International Fellowship program having a multi-disciplinary approach and includes Postgraduate students from... Read More
The Institute of Science & Technology, Austria invite applications from candidates involved in Bachelors or Masters study for their Research Int... Read More