Telangana Photo Contest – Photo Expressions 2016
About Telangana Photo Contest – Photo expressions
Telangana Photo Contest named Photo Expressions 2016 is being organised by the Department of Archaeology & Museums, Telangana. School children of age 8 to 17 years are invited by the Telangana government to take part in “Photo Expressions" contest where they have to submit their expressions in the form of a Title, Short write up or a Nano story about the Image given below.
- The last date for the closing of the application is August 31, 2016, all the participants eligible for the contest must submit their entries on or before the last date because entries made after the last date will not be accepted in any case.
- Winners of the contest will get the exciting prizes from the Telangana Government.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Telangana Photo Contest – Photo expressions
Telangana Photo Contest – Photo expressions Eligibility Criteria
|| 18 to 17 Years
Children participating in the contest must be students of primary and secondary schools of the age 8 to 17.
Telangana Photo Contest – Photo expressions Reward
- Winners of Telangana Photo Contest – Photo expressions 2016 will be given exciting prizes by the Department of Archaeology & Museums, Telangana.
- Winners of the contest may also participate in the publicity and promotions of other contests.
- The winner will be notified within one day before the closing date of the “Glass Plate Negatives” exhibition.
Telangana Photo Contest – Photo expressions Application form and Process
Entries of the Telangana Photo Contest – Photo expressions 2016 will be accepted online only, Applicants have to follow the link given below to participate in the contest.
STEP 1: Applicants have to write down their Name, School’s Name etc on the spaces given.
STEP 2: Applicants have to give the details of their contact.
STEP 3: Write the story or Nano story about the image.
STEP 4: Click on the submit button to submit your entry.
Telangana Photo Contest Submission Guidelines
- Entries submitted by the participants must only be in English Urdu or Telugu.
- One entry should be made by an individual, multiple entries will result in disqualification of the candidate.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
DRDO Robotics Competition (DRUSE) 2017 is organized to give an open platform to simplify and collaborate the national talent in the areas of robo... Read More
PM Scholarship for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles is given by Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). The scholarship is given to encourage... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). AICTE Scholarship wil... Read More
AICTE Saksham Scholarship 2017-18 for Differently Abled Persons under Saksham Scholarship Scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource D... Read More