Tata Salt Rio Olympics Competition 2016
About TATA Salt Rio Olympics
- Tata Salt Rio Olympics Competition 2016 run by TCL (TATA Chemicals Limited) and organised by TATA Salt a sponsoring brand of the Rio Olympics. Participants have to convey their 30-second voice message for The Rio Olympics 2016 over the automated phone call.
- Tata Salt, a sponsor of the Indian Olympians and a branded salt market launched their significant campaign for cheering and supporting Indian Olympians as ‘Namak ke Waastey’ that aims at catalysing conversations and generating mass support for the Indian Olympians.
- Participants must be the citizen of India with age 18 years and above.
- The Last date for registering for the TATA Salt Rio Olympic Contest is August 21, 2016, till 23.59 hours.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of TATA Salt Rio Olympics
TATA Salt Rio Olympics Eligibility Criteria
Open to All
Non-Eligibility: TCL’s employees and their family members and its partner agency viz. Netcore, OgilvyOne Worldwide and Madison media and / or any other agencies engaged by TCL (“Partner Agency”) are not entitled to participate in this contest.
TATA Salt Rio Olympics Reward
- Winners for the competition will be decided soon after August 21, 2016.
- Top 400 voice messages will be made eligible for the surprise gift package by TCL (TATA Chemicals Limited).
TATA Salt Rio Olympics Application form and Process
TATA Salt Rio Olympics registrations and entries are to be made on the phone call. Steps for the registrations are as follows:
STEP 1: Firstly it is advised to the candidates to prepare their 30-second voice message in any format so that they can easily narrate it over the telephonic session.
STEP 2: Now contestants have to give a missed call on 1800-210-2123 from their mobile number soon after that they will receive a call.
STEP 3: After the voice message is over, record your message for the upcoming Rio Olympics, in a time limit of 30 seconds as per the instructions; The call will be disconnected automatically after 30 seconds duration, whether or not the complete message has been recorded. TCL may, at its discretion, consider the response of all those participants as well whose responses which were found to be incomplete.
STEP 4: Automated response message will be received on the contestants' mobile phones indicating their successful registrations.
TATA Salt Rio Olympics Selection Process
The selection process of the winners will be based on the following given parameters explained below:
- Screening: The winners will be selected based on the creativity of their recorded message however in case the number of participants and entries are very large, TCL may select the winners by way of a draw through a scientific random basis, for screening the participants, from all the valid entries received for the Contest.
- Shortlisting: A group of competent personnel or qualified panel as specifically chosen by TCL will judge the screened entries on set parameters of uniqueness, creativity and brand connect. A short list and a wait list will be created as an output of the evaluation process.
- Contacting winners: After following the above selection procedure by TCL, 400 Winners will be intimated by a phone call after August 21, 2016, If the selected candidate's call is not connected in any case he/she will be called again. Only two attempts of the call will be made to the winners failing which can forfeit their prizes.
- Dispatching Prizes: Prizes will be dispatched to the winners through the courier service, 2 attempts of delivering will be made to the address of the applicants after which he/she has to claim their prizes either from the courier service office or the TCL or its Partner Agency’s office within 7 days.
ANTHE is a scholarship exam conducted by Aakash Institute for the students who aspire to study in Aakash Institute for Engineering or Medical coaching... Read More
Indo Japanese Fellowship 2017 is organized under Indo-Japanese Joint Project on “Establishment of Young Researcher Fellowship Programme 2017-18&... Read More
Stamp Design Competition is organised by Department of Post on the occasion of Children’s Day. The participants are required to submit... Read More
CENTA Teaching Professionals’ Olympiad (TPO) is open to teachers across all boards, subjects, and classes. It is open to teachers of g... Read More