Tata Innovation Fellowship 2016-17
About Tata Innovation Fellowship
- Tata Innovation Fellowship 2016-17 is for experienced professional who have completed their Ph.D. and are interested in carrying out research in health care, agriculture and other areas related to life sciences and biotechnology.
- The applicant of Tata Innovation Fellowship 2016-17 needs to be below 55 years and should have regular permanent position in an institution /organization and should be related to Research & Development.
- Every year 5 fellows are selected for the Tata Innovation Fellowship and are awarded with monthly stipend of Rs.25,000 and a contingency grant of Rs. 6 lakh.
- The last date to apply for the fellowship is November 21, 2016 and application are to be deposited in 6 copies to the address mentioned below.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Tata Innovation Fellowship
Tata Innovation Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The Tata Innovation Fellowship 2016-17 is open only to Indian residents.
- Age: The applicant should be younger than 55 years on November 21, 2016.
- Academic Qualification: The applicant should have a Ph.D. degree (Life Sciences, Agriculture, Veterinary Science) or a Master’s degree Medical Sciences, Engineering or an equivalent degree in Biotechnology or related areas.
- Experience: The candidate should have 5 years of working experience in India.
- Research: Applicant should have a regular permanent position in a University/Institute/Organization and should be engaged in research and development.
Tata Innovation Fellowship Reward
The details related to the fellowship and the benefits offered to the fellows selected for the Tata Innovation Fellowship 2016-17 are:
- Number of Fellowships: Five candidates will be selected every year for the Tata Innovation fellowships.
- Duration of Fellowships: The duration of fellowship will three years and which can be extended for 2 years.
- Monthly Stipend: The candidates selected for the fellowship will get monthly fellowship of Rs. 25,000 along with regular salary from the host institution.
- In case applicant is receiving salary from international organization in that case he will be entitled to contingency grant only.
- Contingency Grant: The applicant will get contingency grant of Rs. 6 lakhs per annum to cover expenses related to expenses on consumables, equipment, international and domestic travel, manpower and other expenses.
- The Tata Innovation Fellows would be eligible for other regular research grant(s) through extramural and other research schemes of various S&T agencies of the Government of India.
- Host Institution:
- The candidate will continue working at their place of environment.
- The institute where the candidate is working would provide required administrative and infrastructural support under this fellowship.
Tata Innovation Fellowship Application form and Process
Application Form: The application process of Tata Innovation Fellowship 2016-17 is offline and the application form can be downloaded from the website.
Click here to download the application form
Submission of the form
The application form is to be sent in 6 copies to the address mentioned below:
Dr. A. K. Rawat,
Department of Biotechnology,
Block-2, CGO Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi -110 003
Stamp Design Competition is organised by Department of Post on the occasion of Children’s Day. The participants are required to submit... Read More
Applications are invited for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2017-18 from students pursuing higher studies in Sanskrit from a recognised ... Read More
Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest 2017 application process is started on 22 August 2017. This photography contest is organized to capture the spir... Read More
Jagriti Yatra 2017 is 15 days Train Journey which is being organized by Jagriti Sewa Sansthan since 1997, initially, it was known as Azad Bharat ... Read More