Subramania Bharati: The Poet Patriot | CBSE Expression Series
About Subramania Bharati:The Poet Patriot
- Subramania Bharati was an Indian poet, writer, journalist, social reformer and freedom fighter from Tamil Nadu, India. He was a staunch believer in unity of all beings and unity with God. He strongly worked towards eradication of traditional beliefs including caste, gender inequality, superstitions, poverty and ignorance.
- CBSE in salutation to the Mahakavi, introduces one day Expression Series on Subramania Bharati: the poet and patriot to be held on December 11, 2014.
- The Topics for the competition will be released on December 10 and it has to be submiited on December 11, 2014 from 9.00 a.m. to 5.30 p.m. The Topics for Subramania Bharati Poem Contest will release on December 10 at 8.30 p.m.
- On this day, participating students will be required to submit their original poems on a given topic and submit it either online or offline.
- Subramania Bharti Poem Contest Result announced.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Subramania Bharati:The Poet Patriot
Subramania Bharati:The Poet Patriot Eligibility Criteria
- School students from Class 3-Class 12 are eligible to participate in Subramania Bharati: the poet and patriot CBSE Expression Series.
- It is open to all schools affiliated to CBSE or any recognised state board across the country.
- There are three categories in which students can apply:
- First Category: Class 1-5
- Second Category: Class 6-8
- Third Category: Class 9-12
- Participants need to have a valid e-mail id in order to apply.
- Only plagiarism free content will be entertained. Your content should not be copied from anywhere else.
Subramania Bharati:The Poet Patriot Reward
- Cash Prize: . CBSE will choose 36 best entries and they will be awarded a cash prize of Rs 2500 each
- Participation Certificate: All participants with a valid e-mail id will receive a participation certificate from CBSE
Subramania Bharati:The Poet Patriot Application form and Process
Subramania Bharati: the poet and patriot CBSE Expression Series Application Process
Subramania Bharati Poem Topics
||No. of Words
- Subramania Bharati: the poet patriot! OR
- My country my pride!
- I love my land! OR
- And thus spoke Subramania Bharati …
- Subramania Bharati :the crusader for the underprivileged! OR
- You are my inspiration! OR
- Beautiful Bharat!
||Online Submisson Link
||Submit your poem here
||Upload your poem here
||Submit your poem here
||Submit your poem here
Students can participate in the competition via any of the three modes given below:
- CBSE will provide a link on cbseacademic.in on December 10, 2014.
- Participants are required to click on the link, fill the requisite details, post their original entry and then press the submit button.
- In order to apply offline, participants have to go to the website and open the above mentioned link, submit the requisite details.
- They have to upload their entry on the given page and then press submit.
- CBSE will send a response sheet to the schools.
- A copy of this will be provided to the students.
- Candidates have to fill the sheet with their entry and the requisite details.
- They then have to scan or click an image of their entry and send it through whatsapp on 07042745234.
Competitions Opens on: December 11, 2014
- It is to be noted that the entry will be open on December 11, 2014 from 9.00AM-5.30PM.
- Participants can submit their entry in English or in any of 22 other listed languages.
Important Points to Remember:
- The topics will be given one day prior to the competition.
- Participants can only submit original and plagiarism free content.
- The correct format has to be duly followed.
- The size of the entries should not exceed 5MB.
- No entries sent via email will be entertained.
Subramania Bharati:The Poet Patriot Selection Process
- Telephonic/Face to face Verification: Prospective winners will have to go through a telephonic/face-to-face interaction in order to prove the originality of their entry.
- Rejecion of Entries:
- Plagiarized entries will be rejected.
- Entries which have not followed the correct format will also be rejected.
- The judges’ decision will be final and binding.
Subramania Bharati:The Poet Patriot Contact Details
In case of any queries, you can contact:
011-23212603, 011-23234324, 011-23220154
Sir Ratan Tata Fellowship invites applications from researchers in the field of Social Science who are targeting South Asia. It will be 8 months paid ... Read More
Science without Border Challenge is an annual Art Competition which aims to motivate students to be a part of protection and conservation of world&rsq... Read More
Lok Sabha Internship Programme is aimed to provide an opportunity to young talent in the country with outstanding academic credentials for i... Read More
The fountainhead essay competition is one of the three competitions conducted by Ayn Rand education.
The student has to write an essay on any of ... Read More