Study MBA in Zagreb with a Scholarship
About Study MBA in Zagreb Contest
- Zagreb School of Economics and Management (ZSEM) invites students with at least 2 years of work experience and interested in pursuing MBA in Quantitative Finance to participate in Study MBA in Zagreb Contest and win scholarships. This one year MBA program has recently been included in Eduniversal’s list of the top 100 programs in the world in the area of Financial Markets
- Croatia is an Eastern European country and Zagreb is a city in Croatia.
- Candidates interested in Study MBA in Zagreb have to need to participate in the online competition and complete the challenges for a scholarship to attend a ZSEM graduate MBA program starting fall 2015.
- There are three stages of the competition, designed to test the skills and knowledge of the candidates:
- ZSEM and Croatia Challenge
- Financial Mathematics Challenge
- MBA Case Study.
- The Zagreb School of Economics and Management (ZSEM) is the largest private institution for higher education in Croatia. The school has more than one thousand graduates, around 100 lecturers.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Study MBA in Zagreb Contest
Study MBA in Zagreb Contest Eligibility Criteria
||Graduates with 2 year of working experience.
- Nationality: The online competition is open for global participants.
- Experience: The candidates must have at least 2 years of working experience.
Study MBA in Zagreb Contest Reward
Study MBA in Zagreb Rewards
The winners of the competition will be awarded with scholarships for undertaking the MBA Program:
- 50% Scholarship: One winner will receive 50% scholarship to study MBA in Quantitative Finance.
- 30% Scholarship: Two winners will get 30% scholarship to study MBA in Quantitative Finance.
- 10% Scholarship: Ten winners will be entitles to 10% scholarship for the MBA program.
Tuition fee of the program is 9000 Euros (Approx. Rs. 6.50,000)
Study MBA in Zagreb Contest Application form and Process
Study MBA in Zagreb Contest Application Process
There is no specific application form for the contest, interested candidates need to participate in the contest by visiting the website. Candidates need to register themselves on the website in order to participate in the contest. The details are as follow:
- The Contest: The contest has 3 levels and participants need to answer the questions related to the institute, Financial Mathematics and Case study. The details are as follow: >> Click here to Participate.
- Level 1- ZSEM and Croatia Challenge: There will be 10 questions, which are to be answered in 15 minutes. All the questions will be related to Zagreb School of Economics and Management and Croatia.
- Level 2- Financial Mathematics Challenge: Students need to answer 10 questions based on Financial Mathematics in 10 min 55 sec. The questions will judge the participant’s understanding of the Financial Mathematics.
- Level 3- MBA Case Study: Participants will be given a case and they need to answer the question related to it. There is no time limit for the question.
- Type of Question: Participants are required to answer multiple choice questions where each question will have its own time limit. Once the time limit is over, contestant will be forwarded to next question automatically.
Study MBA in Zagreb Contest Address
10 000 Zagreb,
Study MBA in Zagreb Contest Contact Details
Tel: ++385 1 235 4266
Fax: ++385 1 234 4269
ACST 2017 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance exams a... Read More
India Post Independence Day Photography Competition 2017 on Independence Day 2017 is conducted by India Post. Those people who have an interest i... Read More
Pre RMO 2017 (PRE Regional Mathematical Olympiad) is a Mathematical Olympiad conducted for the 25 regions of India and the shortlisted candidates are ... Read More
INSEAD MBA Scholarship is for candidates who have secured admission in MBA Program or are in the process of the personal interview for the INSEAD Asia... Read More