Sir Syed All India Essay Writing Competition 2016
About Sir Syed All India Essay Writing Competition
- Sir Syed All India Essay Writing Competition 2016 is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University for students of recognised colleges/universities.
- The aim of the Sir Syed All India Essay Writing Competition 2016 is spread of modern scientific education
- This competition is held every year and the medium of competition is English only.
- There is no entry fee for the Essay Writing Competition and the participant has to send the essay in both the hard and soft copy.
- Topic of the Essay writing Competition is
“To fulfill Sir Syed dream of Making AMU ' The Oxford of the East', What Steps should AMU take to climb to the top spot in University Rankings?”
Latest Update: Sir Syed Ali All India Essay Writing Competition winners are declared and given below this page.
Sir Syed Essay Competition Important Dates 2016
|Last date to submit the essay
||September 25, 2016
|Prize Distribution Ceremony
||October 17, 2016
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Sir Syed All India Essay Writing Competition
Sir Syed All India Essay Writing Competition Eligibility Criteria
||College & University Students
- Students from any recognized college/university/institutions can participate in the competition.
Not Eligible to participate
Students of Class 12 are not eligible to participate
Sir Syed All India Essay Writing Competition Reward
Prize Distribution Ceremony: The prizes shall be presented on the occasion of Sir Syed Day celebration on October 17, 2016 by the Chief Guest.
There are three cash prizes namely:
- State level toppers of aforesaid competition will be given a sum of Rs. 5,000
- The participants’ state will be determined on the basis of their institution’s address.
Other Benefits for attending the Prize Distribution Ceremony
- The first, second and third prize winners will be given both ways AC-II class railway fare to attend the prize distribution ceremony.
- State level toppers will be given second class sleeper fare.
- All prize winners shall be provided boarding and lodging in the University along with one relative.
Sir Syed All India Essay Writing Competition Application form and Process
Topic of the Essay :
To fulfill Sir Syed dream of Making AMU ' The Oxford of the East', What Steps should AMU take to climb to the top spot in University Rankings
Specifications of the Essay
- The essay should be submitted on A4 size paper in double space typed on one side
- The essays can be written in English.
- Word Limit: 3000 Words
- The essay should be free from plagiarism.
- Make sure that it is not already published in any book, magazine, newspaper and internet.
- Bonfaide Certificate: Along with their entries, participants should also send in their bonafide certificate from the institutions recognizing that they are students of that institution.
- Contact Details on a separate sheet: Candidates also have to send the correspondence address including contact number and E-mail ID on a separate sheet attached along with the essay.
- Photograph: Candidates also have to send a photograph of along with the essay at the following address.
- Soft copy of the Essay should be sent to email@example.com
- Each participant can submit only one essay entry.
Submission of Essay by Post
The duly written essay has to be submitted via registered / Speed post to the following address latest by September 25, 2016:
Public Relations Officer,
Sir Syed All India Essay Writing Competition Selection Process
The winners will be selected by the panel of judges appointed by the University.
- The essays will be judged on the following criteria-
- Analysis/ interpretation
- Writing Skills
- The decision of the University with regard to the prizes will be final.
Sir Syed Ali All India Essay Writing Competition winners 2016
Sir Syed All India Essay Writing Competition Address
Aligarh Muslim University,
Sir Syed All India Essay Writing Competition Contact Details
Sir Ratan Tata Fellowship invites applications from researchers in the field of Social Science who are targeting South Asia. It will be 8 months paid ... Read More
Science without Border Challenge is an annual Art Competition which aims to motivate students to be a part of protection and conservation of world&rsq... Read More
Lok Sabha Internship Programme is aimed to provide an opportunity to young talent in the country with outstanding academic credentials for i... Read More
The fountainhead essay competition is one of the three competitions conducted by Ayn Rand education.
The student has to write an essay on any of ... Read More