Siemens Scholarship 2017-18
About Siemens Scholarship
Siemens Scholarship has been introduced by Siemens India in association with Smile Foundation and Growth Centre (I) Pvt. Ltd.Siemens Scholarship aims to encourage and promote engineering education amongst meritorious students from less privileged families, who share the vision and values to become future engineers.
- The scholarships are aimed at supporting deserving engineering students to pursue their education and launch a sustainable career in engineering, R&D or manufacturing
- The selected candidates will be supported with a Siemens scholarship program throughout the four years of graduation.
The Scholarship will be given to
- Less privileged meritorious first year engineering students for the following branches
- 50% scholarship reserved for girls
- Electronics & Telecommunications
- Computer Science / Information Technology only
Siemens received a total of 1142 applications from 21 states of India in the second batch of the program
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Siemens Scholarship
Siemens Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||1st year engineering students
- Candidate must be 1st-year students of Government Engineering Colleges from India pursuing Engineering in:
- Electronics / Instrumentation
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Computers/Information Technology
- Annual Family Income: The annual Family Income should not exceed Rs 2 lakhs from all sources.
- Minimum Marks:
- Class 10: Candidate should have secured Minimum 60% aggregate marks in Class 10
- Class 12: Candidate should have secured Minimum 50% aggregate marks and 60% aggregate marks in PCM in Class 12
- JEE Main / State CET: Minimum 40%
- The students can avail Siemens scholarship even if they are holding any other scholarship.
- Age: Up to 20 years
Siemens Scholarship Reward
Total No. of Scholarships - 60
Annual Scholarship comprising:
- Tuition Fees reimbursement
- If in case the student is availing the benefits of any other scholarship the balance tuition fee if any would be paid
- Living Allowance: Candidates will be paid money for the expenses incurred for books, stationeries, hostel, additional classes, etc.
- Siemens Scholarship Renewal: Scholarship will be renewed only if the candidates clear all subjects in one go and scores 1st Class
- Exposure and understanding of the Industry
- Holistic development program: The scholars will also undergo Holistic development through training and mentoring at Siemens
Siemens Scholarship Application form and Process
Siemens Scholarship Application Procedure
Candidates have to fill the Application Form available Online at the official website of Siemens Scholarship. There is no offline application form for availing the scholarship.
Students from Tamil Nadu and Puducherry can enter Class 12 marks (HSC) as these state and UT does not conduct any entrance exam. No document has to be uploaded while filling up the application form.
Sample Application form
Siemens Scholarship Selection Process
Siemens Scholarship Selection Procedure
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the scholarship application received and fulfilling of the eligibility criteria as mentioned above.
- The decision of Siemens is final in all respects and shall be binding on all the applicants and no correspondence whatsoever will be entertained in this regard.
DRDO Robotics Competition (DRUSE) 2017 is organized to give an open platform to simplify and collaborate the national talent in the areas of robo... Read More
PM Scholarship for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles is given by Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). The scholarship is given to encourage... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). AICTE Scholarship wil... Read More
AICTE Saksham Scholarship 2017-18 for Differently Abled Persons under Saksham Scholarship Scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource D... Read More