Short Story Writing Competition for Children
About Short Story Writing Competition for Children
- Oakridge International School with Just Books brings aspiring little creative children’s to a Short Story Writing Contest.
- Kids are invited to write a fairy story of their dreams, or related to any imaginary character.
- The story can be in any genre like humor, fantasy or school chronicles.
- The school is organising the contest in an effort to encourage writing skills among students.
- The Competition will take place at Mohali and Vishakhapatnam Campus of The Oakridge International School.
- The Competition is on 15th December, 2013 from 9 am to 12 pm
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Short Story Writing Competition for Children
Short Story Writing Competition for Children Eligibility Criteria
||Vishakhapatnam and Mohali
||Upto 16 years
There would be three groups based on the age
- Less than 6 years
- 7-10 years
- 11-16 years
Short Story Writing Competition for Children Reward
- Winners take home some exciting prizes.
- The shortlisted stories will be the part of next edition of Oakridge Acorn Book of Short Stories.
Short Story Writing Competition for Children Application form and Process
Short Story Writing Competition for Children Selection Process
- From the entries received students with best short story will be selected.
- A list of these students will be awarded with gifts and their stories will be published in the next edition of The Acorn Book of Short Stories by Oakridge.
Short Story Writing Competition for Children Address
Vishakhapatnam Campus: Oakridge International School, NH 5 road, behind HP petrol bunk, Maharajpeta Junction, Tagarapuvalasa, Vishakhapatnam.
Mohali Campus: Next to Thunderzone Amusement Park, Greater Mohali., State Highway 12A, Mohali, Punjab,140307
Short Story Writing Competition for Children Contact Details
Phone: 0160 6536111, 0160 6537111
Phone:08933-201111, 99487 64111 ,1800-200-8171
National Overseas Scholarship for ST candidates is an initiative launched by Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India. It i... Read More
DRDO Robotics Competition (DRUSE) 2017 is organized to give an open platform to simplify and collaborate the national talent in the areas of robo... Read More
PM Scholarship for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles is given by Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). The scholarship is given to encourage... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). AICTE Scholarship wil... Read More