October 19, 2015
|Class/ Age||All Ages|
|Details||Categories for Participation
(1) Under 10 years old
(2) 10-13 years old
The Grand Prize Winner of Save the Frogs Art Contest will
The 2nd and 3rd place winners will receive
Art Work Featued in SAVE the Frogs GIft Centre
SUBMISSION PROCESS for Save the Frogs Art Contest
If your artwork was digitally created, then you should follow these two steps. Please fill out this form ONLY if your art was CREATED using a computer. Please do NOT scan your paper artwork. Summary: this is where you submit DIGITAL art.
Step 1: Fill out this entry form and click submit.
Step 2: Then you MUST email your HIGH RESOLUTION file (in .jpg format ONLY) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Art Submission.
If your artwork is on paper or any other non-digital format, please mail it in. Multiple submissions should be placed in a single envelope. PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY:
(1) If you are a TEACHER submitting all your students' beautiful artwork, you MUST include the Teacher's Mail-In Contest Entry Form. Do NOT glue the entry form to the artwork! One form per envelope is fine.
(2) If you are NOT a teacher, then you MUST include this Mail-In Contest Entry Form with your artwork, one form per envelope. Do NOT glue the entry form to your artwork!
(3) Contestants' name, age and country MUST be written carefully on the back side of the artwork (carefully means don't poke through the paper. We suggest using a pencil, and writing softly). This step is important, as your entry form and mailing envelope will be separated from your artwork!
(4) Your Entry Form should NOT be attached to the artwork. No tape, no staples, no glue, no paper clips!
(5) Mail-in entries will NOT be returned to the contestant: SAVE THE FROGS! plans to sell the artwork at a fundraiser to raise funds for our conservation work.
(6) Please read the SAVE the Frogs Art contest rules.
(7) Note that Mail-in entries can be any size you wish, and created using any materials.
(8) We strongly advise inserting a sturdy piece of cardboard into the package to keep it from getting bent (mailmen like to bend packages). Used cereal boxes work well for this, or cut a piece off a box you're getting rid of.
(9) Please do not spend lots of money mailing your art: we prefer you donate to SAVE THE FROGS! rather than shipping via expensive priority mail or Fed Ex. As long as your mail is postmarked by October 15th, it will be entered into this year's contest, so there is no rush.
(10) We encourage all participants from the USA and Canada to include at least $1 in their package to help us offset our costs of running the contest. Dollar bills are fine, and checks can be written to SAVE THE FROGS!. Thank you!
(11) Write DO NOT BEND on the outside of your package, front and back, with large writing. Then mail your entry form and artwork to:
SAVE THE FROGS! Art Contest
303 Potrero Street #51
Santa Cruz, CA 95060 USA
Guidelines for making the artwork:
(a) the phrase SAVE THE FROGS! (capitalized, with an exclamation point!)
(b) the phrase savethefrogs.com (lowercase with NO exclamation point)
c) both SAVE THE FROGS! and savethefrogs.com (as in the logo below).
303 Potrero Street, #51, Santa Cruz, CA 95060 USA
Save the Frogs
SAVE THE FROGS! is an international team of scientists, educators, policymakers and naturalists dedicated to protecting the world’s amphibian species: the frogs, toads, newts, salamanders, and caecilians.