Manipal Institute of Technology Admission 2018 Apply Now
Scholarships for School Students (No Application Fee) Apply Now
About Santa Fe Institute’s Omidyar Fellowship
- Omidyar Fellowship is a three years residency program being offered by Santa Fe Institute in New Mexico for the students who haveinterest in multi- disciplinary research.
- It allows early career scholars to be a part of the inter-disciplinary research community, which concentrates on research on systems which matter the most for Science and Society.
- It is a structured leadership training program
- Omidyar Fellows participate in a provocative training program structured to develop leadership skills throughout their three-year residencies and beyond.
- Applications for Santa Fe Institute’s Omidyar Fellowship can be made by scholars who possess Ph.D. in any discipline and are capable of working independently as well as collaboratively and have a deep interest in multidisciplinary research.
- Santa Fe Institute’s Omidyar Fellowship offers a competitive salary to the selected fellows and permission to stay in New Mexico for a period of three years along with other additional perks.
- Special preference will be given to women candidates and to those candidates who belong to underrepresented communities.
- The last date to apply for the fellowship is October 30, 2016
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Santa Fe Institute’s Omidyar Fellowship
Santa Fe Institute’s Omidyar Fellowship Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: There is no restriction on the nationality of the candidates.
- Academic Qualification: The applicants of Santa Fe Institute’s Omidyar Fellowship should possess Ph.D degree or should get it by September 2017 along with an exemplary academic record.
- Should have strong computational and quantitative skills.
- Discipline: The Fellowship is for trans-disciplinary collaboration, so fellows from all discipline are welcome.
- Women and members belonging to underrepresented will be preferred for the fellowship.
Santa Fe Institute’s Omidyar Fellowship Reward
The fellows getting the Santa Fe Institute’s Omidyar Fellowship will be eligible for the award of various benefits, the details of the rewards are as follow:
- The fellows will be working with collaboration with leading researchers from various countries and from different fields.
- The Fellows selected for the Santa Fe Institute’s Omidyar Fellowship will be allowed to reside in Santa Fe, New Mexico for a period of 3 years.
- Fellows will be entitled for non-mandatory research and collaboration funds.
- Fellows will get competitive salary and generous benefits.
- Selected fellows will become a part of the structured leadership training program.
- Candidates will have unparalleled intellectual freedom.
Santa Fe Institute’s Omidyar Fellowship Application form and Process
Mode of Application: The submission of the applications for the Santa Fe Institute’s Omidyar Fellowship will be done online.
- Documents to be attached: The candidates need to make applications and the following documents are to be attached with the application form to complete the application process:
- Curriculum Vitae: The candidate should upload their updated CV while making the application and the list of the publications should also be there in the CV.
- Statement of Research Interests: The candidate should provide a 2-page description of his/her research interest and what are the factors him aligned toward the research.
- Description of interest in SFI: Candidate should give a descriptionon what will be his/her efforts for the SFI Community. The applicants should address the following points:
- What kind of input from other fields would most improve your future research?
- What type of multidisciplinary workshop might you want to organize during your Fellowship?
- What aspects of your present or future research are difficult to pursue in a traditional academic environment?
- Letters of Recommendations: While filling the online application form, applicants should provide email ids of 3 referees. The referees should be well aware about the applicant’s work.
- A copy or Research paper: The applicant can send a copy of their published or unpublished paper in English.
Santa Fe Institute’s Omidyar Fellowship Address
Santa Fe Institute’s Omidyar Fellowship Contact Details
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Harvard University Environmental Fellows Program 2018 is a two years full-time program conducted by "Harvard University Center for the Environment" on... Read More
ACST 2018 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance ex... Read More
Indian Engineering Olympiad (IEO) 2018 is a National Level Exam that offers a real test of engineering skills for the students in various fields of en... Read More
Dr Radhakrishnan HPBOSE Scholarship merit cum means scholarship is awarded annually to the selected candidates. Every year, Himachal Pr... Read More