RMIT Australia Undergraduate Scholarship 2017
About RMIT Australia Scholarship
RMIT Australia Undergraduate Scholarship is for Science Engineering & Health scholarships are offered to Indian International Students commencing an Undergraduate degree program at RMIT’s College of Science, Engineering and Health The scholarship is offered by RMIT University Australia.
No. of Scholarships available: 6 undergraduate scholarships available for 1 Semester 2017. The scholarship will only be paid for the normal full-time duration of the program.
Scholarships are only available for the following Master's Course:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
The deadline for RMIT Australia Undergraduate Scholarship is 10 February 2017.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of RMIT Australia Scholarship
RMIT Australia Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
||Commencig a Bachelor degree program at RMIT’s College of Science, Engineering and Health
- Nationality: Candidate should be an Indian citizen and should be applying fro India
- Academic Qualification: The candidate should be enrolled in a Bachelor degree program offered by the College of Science, Engineering and Health in 1 Semester 2017.
- Candidate should have an excellent academic background
RMIT Australia Scholarship Reward
The scholarship will be paid at AU$5,000 as a once off payment towards the tuition fees
RMIT Australia Scholarship Application form and Process
Candidates have to select the program for which they are eligible. Thereafter they have to submit the application form for the same to RMIT. If the candidates receive an offer to study at RMIT in Semester 1, 2017 then they can apply for the Scholarship.
Click Here to Apply Online
Candidates need to fill all the details given in the Scholarship Application Form.
Documents to be uploaded in the online application form:
- Copy of candidate's passport if available
- English translations of all documents
- Syllabus (if applying for credit)
- Resumé or curriculum vitae (CV)
- Personal statement
- References from employers
- Letter from scholarship provider
- Folio (check program entry requirements for details).
- Pre-selection Kit (check program entry requirements for details)
- Research proposal with two research supervisors names and list of prior research publications (for Master by research and PhD program applications only)
- Notarised Documents may be required for some students applying from China (we will advise you after we receive your application if we require notarized copies of any documents)
The documents to be uploaded must not extend 10 GB.
Application Fees: AU$100
RMIT Scholarship Application Form Submission
The duly filled in RMIT Scholarship Application form must be submitted online only after uploading all the above-mentioned documents.
However, candidates are advised to take the print out of the completely filled in RMIT application form.
RMIT Australia Scholarship Selection Process
- Scholarship selection is based on academic merit. The Scholarships are competitive, with academic achievement and a personal statement forming the basis for scholarship selection.
- Successful applicants will be notified within 2 weeks of the closing date; unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted.
RMIT Australia Scholarship Address
GPO Box 2476,
Melbourne VIC 3001 Australia
RMIT Australia Scholarship Contact Details
ACST 2017 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance exams a... Read More
NDMC Photography Competition on 3rd International Yoga Day will be conducted on the date of 21 June 2017. New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) is the co... Read More
FAEA Scholarship 2017 is created for undergraduate studies in the field of arts, commerce, science, medical, engineering and other technical... Read More
Leeds University Business School Undergraduate Scholarships is being offered by the LEEDS University. Under the scholarship, the University ... Read More