Queens Young Leaders Awards For Commonwealth Citizens 2017
About Queens Young Leaders Awards For Commonwealth Citizens
- The Queens Young Leaders Awards Scheme 2017 is for the exceptionally young people who’ve proved themselves to be inspiring leaders in their communities. Many of whom will have overcome challenges in their lives to do so.
- This award comprises a tailored package of training and mentoring.
- Applications to become a 2017 Queen’s Young Leader are open from June 24, 2016, to September 4, 2016.
- The Queens Young Leaders Programme discovers, celebrates and supports exceptional young people from across the commonwealth, leaving a lasting legacy for her majesty, The Queen.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Queens Young Leaders Awards For Commonwealth Citizens
Queens Young Leaders Awards For Commonwealth Citizens Eligibility Criteria
||Aged between 18 to 29 years
- The candidates must be born on or before January 1, 1988 to January 1, 1999.
- Candidates must be citizens of a commonwealth country
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent leadership qualities
- Candidates must have proven experience of working to improve their communities and show evidence of their achievements.
- Candidates can be working in a Commonwealth country or citizens of an Overseas Territories
Queens Young Leaders Awards For Commonwealth Citizens Reward
- Mentoring: As a Queen’s Young Leader you will be allocated a mentor with relevant experience and expertise who will support you over the course of the year to continue and develop your work.
- Online learning: Online learning will be provided with materials relevant to your area of interest, as well as serving as a place for you to meet and share experiences and knowledge with other Queen’s Young Leaders.
- One-week residential programme in the UK: The Award winners will have the opportunity to meet with inspiring people and visit organisations in the UK that have expertise in areas such as media and communications, social action and advocacy. During this week, Awards will be presented by Her Majesty The Queen at Buckingham Palace.
Queens Young Leaders Awards For Commonwealth Citizens Application form and Process
Candidates have to apply Online at the official website of THE QUEENS YOUNG LEADERS.
While filling the application form following steps has to be followed
Step 1: Candidates have to fill in their Eligibility Criteria
Step 2: Candidates have to fill in the Personal details
Step 3: Candidates have to fill in the details of the Referee
Step 4: Candidates have to answer the following questions
- Tell us your story and how it is relevant to this Award
- Tell us what you’re currently doing in your community and how you demonstrate leadership
- During your year as a Queen’s Young Leader, what work will you do in your community and how would the support from this Award help you?
- How did you hear about The Queen's Young Leaders Programme?
Kindly Note: All applicants need to be supported by a suitable referee. Referees must not be related to you.
Queens Young Leaders Awards For Commonwealth Citizens Selection Process
All the applications received will be evaluated on the basis of the young person’s achievements to date as well as their potential and future ambition.
- Candidates will be shortlisted by an Advisory Panel made up of young people from across the Commonwealth and a Board of advisors representing the three partners.
- The list of the shortlisted candidates will then be presented to The Queen’s Young Leaders Programme Board, which contains members from all three partner organisations, for final selection and decision.
- Priority will be given to individuals who have overcome challenges to achieve their goals.
Queens Young Leaders Awards For Commonwealth Citizens Address
The Queens Young Leaders Programme
Comic Relief UK
89 Albert Embankment
Queens Young Leaders Awards For Commonwealth Citizens Contact Details
UNU-ISP scholarship is for admission into Master of Science and PhD in Sustainability Science Programme at Tokyo.UNU is an international academic inst... Read More
Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarship 2017-18 is a study abroad scholarship and is granted to graduate Indian Women to pursue their Ma... Read More
Internship with Ministry of Women and Child Development 2017 - Ministry of Women and Child Development is inviting young students/ scholars for the sh... Read More
ACST Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance exams and fo... Read More