Post-doctoral Fellowship (IPF) Programme 2016 at IISER-TVM
About Post-doctoral Fellowship (IPF) Programme
- Institute Post-doctoral Fellowship (IPF) Programme is hosted by Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvanathapuram every year.
- Institute Postdoctoral Fellowships will commence on January 1, 2016.
- Applications are invited from highly qualified young scientists holding Ph.D. in the areas of Biological, Chemical, Mathematical and Physical Sciences/Engineering/Technology
- Applications are invited only for the school of Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- It is a full-time, contractual, postdoctoral position for highly qualified young scientists to carry out research at IISER-TVM.
- Duration: 2 years extendable by up to one more year on the basis of performance
- The Fellowship does not imply any commitment regarding any other position at IISER-TVM.
- Last date to apply is October 18, 2015
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Post-doctoral Fellowship (IPF) Programme
Post-doctoral Fellowship (IPF) Programme Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: People of all Nationalities are eligible to participate
- Age: Age no Bar
- Academic Qualification: Candidates who have a Ph.D. degree in Biological, Chemical, Mathematical and Physical Sciences/Engineering/Technology and related areas.
- Those who are in the final stages of their Ph.D. thesis submission are also eligible to apply. But they must have submitted the thesis at the time of the interview
Post-doctoral Fellowship (IPF) Programme Reward
Institute Post-doctoral Fellowship Reward
- Remuneration in 1st Year and 2nd Year: The Fellowship carries a remuneration of INR 40,000 per month for the first two years.
- Remuneration in 3rd Year: INR 45,000 per month will be paid in the third year, with no other allowances
- Contingency Grant: There will be a contingency grant of INR 75,000 per year that may be used for consumables and attending conferences/workshops
Post-doctoral Fellowship (IPF) Programme Application form and Process
Institute Post-doctoral Fellowship Application Process
Candidates have to apply Online at the official website on or before October 18, 2015 5:00 PM (IST). Apply Online
Enclosures required at the time of Online Application
- Curriculum Vitae with name and contact details of at least 2 referees
- A scanned copy of the PhD degree (Provisional/Final) if the degree has been awarded
- Research Proposal of maximum 1,500 words
- Best publications maximum 3
- Synopsis of the Ph.D. work.
Post-doctoral Fellowship (IPF) Programme Address
IISER - Thiruvananthapuram, Computer Science Building,
College of Engineering Trivandrum Campus,
Trivandrum - 695016, Kerala, India
Post-doctoral Fellowship (IPF) Programme Contact Details
Phone : 0471 - 2597459/2597438 Fax: 0471 2597427
Email : email@example.com
ACST 2017 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance exams a... Read More
Wild Wisdom Quiz Contest 2017 for Junior & Middle School Students registration process is already started. The Wild Wisdom Quiz is an attempt... Read More
Scheme for Promoting Young Talents in Science (SPYTiS) is a programme conducted by Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment&n... Read More
KVPY, Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is a national fellowship programme funded by the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government ... Read More