National Handwriting Competition 2016
About National Handwriting Competition
- National Handwriting Competition 2016 is conducted by ASK India Society that invites applications from School students to participate in the Competition.
- National Handwriting Competition 2016 is open for students from class 1 to 12 under 3 different categories.
- The participation in National Handwriting Competition 2016 is by the means of Schools only and there is a registration fee of Rs. 70 per student in order to participate in the Competition.
- The last date for the payment of the application fee to the organizers is November 30, 2016.
- The medium of examination will be English and the examination will be conducted in the school itself before November 30, 2016.
- There will be only one written exam and the same answer sheet will be evaluated for further rounds/ levels (if shortlisted in a particular round / level).
National Handwriting Competition 2016 Important Dates
|Last date to receive School's Registration Form and DD
||November 30, 2016
|Last date to receive Student's Answer Sheets
||December 15, 2016
|National Handwriting Competition School level Results
||First week of January 2017
|Announcement of Final Result
||January 23, 2016
Subscribe for Regular Updates of National Handwriting Competition
National Handwriting Competition Eligibility Criteria
- Students of classes/standard 1 to 4 are eligible for Category A
- Students of classes/standard 5 to 8 are eligible for Category B
- Students of classes 9 to 12 are eligible for Category C
National Handwriting Competition Reward
Round 1: There will be only one written exam and the same answer sheet will be evaluated for further rounds/ levels (if shortlisted in a particular round / level). The winners of round 1 will be awarded with Handwriting Champ of the School Certificate and Medal.
Round 2: Students who qualify in the Round 1 are eligible for Round 2. This round is among the students from the same State. The first 3 best performers in State, in each Category, will be awarded Handwriting Champ of the State Trophy, a Certificate and Gift Hamper worth Rs. 2000.
Round 3: All students who qualify in the Round 2 are eligible for Round 3. This round is among the students of different states. The first 3 best performers, in each Category, in India will be awarded Handwriting Champ of the Nation Trophy, a Certificate and Gift Hamper worth of Rs. 5000.
National Handwriting Competition Application form and Process
The application has to be made through school.
- The exam will be conducted in the school itself before November 30, 2016.
- A Demand Draft from any Nationalised Bank in the name of ASK LEARNING CENTRE payable at CHENNAI and the School Registration Form should be couriered to the Regional Controller’s Office ASK Learning Centre at Chennai before November 30, 2016.
Rs.70 per student
National Handwriting Competition Selection Process
- The duration of the exam is for 20 minutes
- The Jury comprised of a group of highly experienced professionals of SmartWRITE working in the field of Handwriting, Calligraphy, and Graphology
- Legibility and neatness, Front formation and uniformity in fonts, Joining or connectivity between letters, Pen strokes and their angle and there will be negative marking for pressure applied on paper
- The results will be declared on January 23, 2016.
National Handwriting Competition Address
Ask Learning Centre, #8/28, Vada Agaram Street, Mehta Nagar,Off Nelson Manikyam Road, Above Dr.Shaji's Clinic,Choolaimedu, Chennai - 600029
National Handwriting Competition Contact Details
Ph.: 044-23741200 / 08056001200
India Post Independence Day Photography Competition 2017 on Independence Day 2017 is conducted by India Post. Those people who have an interest i... Read More
Pre RMO 2017 (PRE Regional Mathematical Olympiad) is a Mathematical Olympiad conducted for the 25 regions of India and the shortlisted candidates are ... Read More
INSEAD MBA Scholarship is for candidates who have secured admission in MBA Program or are in the process of the personal interview for the INSEAD Asia... Read More
NBHM Scholarship MSc 2017 is offered by National Board of Higher Mathematics. This scholarship will be provided to those students who wish to pursue s... Read More