National Handwriting Competition 2017
About National Handwriting Competition
National Handwriting Competition 2017 is conducted by ASK India Society that invites applications from School students to participate in the Competition. The medium of examination will be English and the examination will be conducted in the school itself before 30 November 2017. In National Handwriting Competition 2017, there will be only one written exam and the same answer sheet will be evaluated for further rounds/ levels (if shortlisted in a particular round/level).
- National Handwriting Competition 2017 is open for students from class 1 to 12 under 3 different categories.
- The participation in National Handwriting Competition 2017 is by the means of Schools only and there is a registration fee of Rs. 100 per student in order to participate in the Competition.
- The last date for the payment of the application fee to the organizers is 30 November 2017.
Ask India Society: It s a non-profit organisation established for the purpose of providing a value added student education apart from their regular academic studies.
National Handwriting Competition 2017 Dates
|Last date to receive School's Registration Form and DD
||30 November 2017
|Last date to receive Student's Answer Sheets
||15 December 2017
|National Handwriting Competition School level Results
||Second week of January 2017
|Announcement of Final Result
||23 January 2017
Subscribe for Regular Updates of National Handwriting Competition
National Handwriting Competition Eligibility Criteria
- Students of classes/standard 1 to 4 are eligible for Category A
- Students of classes/standard 5 to 8 are eligible for Category B
- Students of classes 9 to 12 are eligible for Category C
National Handwriting Competition Reward
Round 1: There will be only one written exam and the same answer sheet will be evaluated for further rounds/ levels (if shortlisted in a particular round/level). The winners of round 1 will be awarded Handwriting Champ of the School Certificate and Medal.
Round 2: Students who qualify in the Round 1 are eligible for Round 2. This round is among the students from the same State. The first 3 best performers in State, in each Category, will be awarded Handwriting Champ of the State Trophy, a Certificate and Gift Hamper worth Rs. 2000.
Round 3: All students who qualify in the Round 2 are eligible for Round 3. This round is among the students of different states. The first 3 best performers, in each Category, in India will be awarded Handwriting Champ of the Nation Trophy, a Certificate and Gift Hamper worth over Rs. 5000.
National Handwriting Competition Application form and Process
The application has to be made through school.
- The exam will be conducted in the school itself before 30 November 2017.
- A Demand Draft from any Nationalised Bank in the name of ASK LEARNING CENTRE payable at HYDERABAD and the School Registration Form should be couriered to the Regional Controller’s Office ASK Learning Centre at Hyderabad before 30 November 2017.
Each participant has to pay Rs.100 of the registration fee through demand draft.
National Handwriting Competition Selection Process
- The duration of the exam is for 20 minutes
- The Jury comprised of a group of highly experienced professionals of SmartWRITE working in the field of Handwriting, Calligraphy, and Graphology
- Legibility and neatness, Front formation and uniformity in fonts, Joining or connectivity between letters, Pen strokes and their angle and there will be negative marking for pressure applied on paper
- The name of the champions (results) will be declared on 23 January 2017.
National Handwriting Competition Contact Details
10-2-299/F/A, Lower Ground Floor,
Vijayanagar Colony Main Road, Masabtank,
Hyderabad - 500057, Telangana
Phone: 040-23343600, 040-64613600, 9848610839, 8056001200
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
ACST 2018 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance ex... Read More
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2018 will be based on the scores of JNVST Exam conducted by Navodya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), which was established to... Read More
CBRE Urban Photographer of the Year 2017- The Royal Photography society represents the Urban Photographer Competition 2017. This year, the competition... Read More
8th National Science Film Festival and Competition 2018 is organized by Vigyan Prasar, an autonomous organisation, under the Department of S... Read More