MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition
About MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition
- Government of India invites all Indian citizens to be a part of the Tagline and Colour scheme competition for National Trust for the welfare of persons with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation & Multiple Disabilities.
- The MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition is open for all Indian citizens irrespective of their present place of residence.
- The Tagline selected by the Selection Committee will get a cash prize of Rs. 10,000 while for the selected Colour Scheme cash prize of Rs. 5,000 will be given.
- The last date to submit the entries for the MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition September 01, 2015.
- The submission should be made in PDF format using the creative corner of MyGov website.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition
MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The Competition is open for all indian citizens whether living in India or abroad.
JN Tata Endowment Scholarship is awarded by Sir Dorabji Tata Trust. The trust offers scholarships in the form of loans for higher studies abroad. The ... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The scholarship will ... Read More
AICTE Saksham Scholarship for Differently Abled Persons under Saksham Scholarship Scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource Developme... Read More
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2017-18 is organised by the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation. The foundation awards interest-free loan scholarship... Read More