MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition
About MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition
- Government of India invites all Indian citizens to be a part of the Tagline and Colour scheme competition for National Trust for the welfare of persons with Autism, Cerebral Palsy, Mental Retardation & Multiple Disabilities.
- The MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition is open for all Indian citizens irrespective of their present place of residence.
- The Tagline selected by the Selection Committee will get a cash prize of Rs. 10,000 while for the selected Colour Scheme cash prize of Rs. 5,000 will be given.
- The last date to submit the entries for the MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition September 01, 2015.
- The submission should be made in PDF format using the creative corner of MyGov website.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition
MyGov Tagline & Colour Scheme Competition Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The Competition is open for all indian citizens whether living in India or abroad.
National Overseas Scholarship for ST candidates is an initiative launched by Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India. It i... Read More
DRDO Robotics Competition (DRUSE) 2017 is organized to give an open platform to simplify and collaborate the national talent in the areas of robo... Read More
PM Scholarship for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles is given by Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). The scholarship is given to encourage... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). AICTE Scholarship wil... Read More