MyGov Name for Proposed New Crop Insurance Scheme
About MyGov Name for Proposed New Crop Insurance Scheme
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India invites suggestions for a new name for the proposed new crop insurance scheme
- The Specifications of the New Name are as follows:
- The name should reflect the objective, that is, a new crop insurance scheme for the benefit of the farmer community.
- Entries should be in Hindi or English
- Candidates have to submit Online at the official website of MyGove before September 23, 2015
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Name for Proposed New Crop Insurance Scheme
MyGov Name for Proposed New Crop Insurance Scheme Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The Competition is open for all residents of India.
DRDO Robotics Competition (DRUSE) 2017 is organized to give an open platform to simplify and collaborate the national talent in the areas of robo... Read More
PM Scholarship for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles is given by Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA). The scholarship is given to encourage... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). AICTE Scholarship wil... Read More
AICTE Saksham Scholarship 2017-18 for Differently Abled Persons under Saksham Scholarship Scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource D... Read More