MyGov Name for Proposed New Crop Insurance Scheme
About MyGov Name for Proposed New Crop Insurance Scheme
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India invites suggestions for a new name for the proposed new crop insurance scheme
- The Specifications of the New Name are as follows:
- The name should reflect the objective, that is, a new crop insurance scheme for the benefit of the farmer community.
- Entries should be in Hindi or English
- Candidates have to submit Online at the official website of MyGove before September 23, 2015
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Name for Proposed New Crop Insurance Scheme
MyGov Name for Proposed New Crop Insurance Scheme Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The Competition is open for all residents of India.
JN Tata Endowment Scholarship is awarded by Sir Dorabji Tata Trust. The trust offers scholarships in the form of loans for higher studies abroad. The ... Read More
AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls under PRAGATI Scheme has been launched by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The scholarship will ... Read More
AICTE Saksham Scholarship for Differently Abled Persons under Saksham Scholarship Scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Human Resource Developme... Read More
Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship Programme 2017-18 is organised by the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation. The foundation awards interest-free loan scholarship... Read More