MyGov Logo & Tagline Design competition for Rurban Mission (SPMRM)
About MyGov Logo & Tagline Design competition for Rurban Mission
- To thrust the development of Rural Areas as socially, economically and physically sustainable space, Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission (SPMRM) has been approved by Government of India.
- Prizes: The entry selected as winner for Logo will get cash prize worth Rs. 30,000 while Cash prize for winner Tagline entry is Rs. 15,000.
- Specifications: The Logo & Tagline Design should be as per the following parameters:
- The Logo needs to be designed in colours and depending on its use the size of logo may vary from 3cms x 3cms to 75cms x 75cms.
- The Tagline can be in either in Hindi or English and should be in Unicode compliant font.
- The Logo should be in JPG or PNG format while the Tagline needs to be in MS Word format.
- There should be no water mark or imprint on the design of the logo.
- The entries should not infringe with any provision of Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
- Submission of the Entries: The entries are to be submitted by the means of creative corner of the MyGov website on or before October 20, 2015.
- Number of Entries: Each participant is allowed to submit at most 3 entries.
- MyGov Profile: The applicants should keep their MyGov profile updated, so that the organizers can get in touch with the contestants if required.
About Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission (SPMRM)
The Shyama Prasad Mukherji Rurban Mission (SPMRM) will function to :
- Attracting investment in rural areas
- Dispersing development in the region
- To bridge the rural-urban divide- economic, technological and those related to facilities and services.
- Encouraging local economic development with focus on reducing the poverty and unemployment.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Logo & Tagline Design competition for Rurban Mission
MyGov Logo & Tagline Design competition for Rurban Mission Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
- Nationality: The Logo & Tagline Design competition is open for Indian Citizens only irrespective of their present place of living.
The UNESCO Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum Prize for Outstanding Practice and Performance in Enhancing the Effectiveness of Teachers begun in the ye... Read More
Andreu World SA launches its “Andreu World International Design Contest.”. The competition is open both to design students and to professi... Read More
ACST 2018 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance ex... Read More
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2018 will be based on the scores of JNVST Exam conducted by Navodya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), which was established to... Read More