MyGov Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Shivamogga
About MyGov Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Shivamogga
- Shivamogga City Corporation is organizing an Essay Writing Competition to gather ideas about for making Shivamogga City as SMART CITY.
- The Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Shivamogga is open for all the citizens and Stakeholders of the city.
- The details of the prizes that will be offered to Five Best essays are as follow:
- First Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 25,000.
- Second Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 20,000
- Third Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 15,000
- Fourth Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 10,000
- Fifth Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 5,000.
- The essay needs to be as per the following structure:
- Topic – Maximum 25 words.
- What is Top Priority Area/Idea for Making Shivamogga City as Smart city – Maximum 150 words.
- Why is it important for Shivamogga City? – Maximum 150 words.
- What is your smart solution to implement your Idea? - Maximum 200 words.
- The decision regarding the winner will be made by Shivamogga City Corporation on the basis of Innovativeness, Actionably and Creativity of the idea.
- The submission will be through MyGov platform and the last date to complete the submission is October 30, 2015.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Shivamogga
MyGov Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Shivamogga Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
The UNESCO Hamdan bin Rashid Al Maktoum Prize for Outstanding Practice and Performance in Enhancing the Effectiveness of Teachers begun in the ye... Read More
Andreu World SA launches its “Andreu World International Design Contest.”. The competition is open both to design students and to professi... Read More
ACST 2018 Scholarship is being offered by Aakash Institute for the admission to the candidates of engineering entrance exams, medical entrance ex... Read More
Navodaya Vidyalaya Admission 2018 will be based on the scores of JNVST Exam conducted by Navodya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), which was established to... Read More