MyGov Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Shivamogga
About MyGov Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Shivamogga
- Shivamogga City Corporation is organizing an Essay Writing Competition to gather ideas about for making Shivamogga City as SMART CITY.
- The Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Shivamogga is open for all the citizens and Stakeholders of the city.
- The details of the prizes that will be offered to Five Best essays are as follow:
- First Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 25,000.
- Second Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 20,000
- Third Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 15,000
- Fourth Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 10,000
- Fifth Prize: Cash prize of Rs. 5,000.
- The essay needs to be as per the following structure:
- Topic – Maximum 25 words.
- What is Top Priority Area/Idea for Making Shivamogga City as Smart city – Maximum 150 words.
- Why is it important for Shivamogga City? – Maximum 150 words.
- What is your smart solution to implement your Idea? - Maximum 200 words.
- The decision regarding the winner will be made by Shivamogga City Corporation on the basis of Innovativeness, Actionably and Creativity of the idea.
- The submission will be through MyGov platform and the last date to complete the submission is October 30, 2015.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of MyGov Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Shivamogga
MyGov Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Shivamogga Eligibility Criteria
||Open for All
TALLENTEX 2018 is a talent search competition conducted and directed by ALLEN Career Institute. TALLENTEX is an exam for young students and has cash p... Read More
Gyan Lab Kidovators Olympiad 2017 - The Erehwon Challenge is a competition organised for school students to test their aptitude. Going over&... Read More
Unified International English Olympiad (UIEO) is organised by Unified Council for school students. As known with the fact that Knowledge in Engli... Read More
Sir Syed All India Essay Writing Competition 2017 is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University for students of recognised colleges/univers... Read More