Max Planck Luxembourg Ph.D scholarships 2017
About Max Planck Luxembourg PhD scholarships
- Max Planck Luxembourg Ph.D scholarships 2017 is for candidates who want to undertake research in international dispute resolution and comparative procedural law at Max Planck Institute, Luxembourg.
- The scholarship will be for a period of 12 months and the candidates will get a monthly allowance of € 1500 (Approx. INR 1,10,000).
- The application should be made online, and the last date to make application for the scholarship is April 30, 2016.
- The candidate should be willing to undertake research in International Dispute Resolution and Comparative Procedural Law which are the area of specialization of Max Planck Institute, Luxembourg.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Max Planck Luxembourg PhD scholarships
Max Planck Luxembourg PhD scholarships Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: The Scholarship is open for International Applicants.
- Academic Qualification: The applicant should have a Ph.D. degree.
Max Planck Luxembourg PhD scholarships Reward
Max Planck Luxembourg Ph.D Scholarship helps the candidates carry out research in International Dispute Resolution and Comparative Procedural Law. The benefits of Max Planck Luxembourg Ph.D Scholarship are as follow:
- Monthly Allowance: The candidate will get a monthly allowance of € 1500 (Approx. INR 1,10,000).
- Work Space: The selected candidate will be provided with a working place in the library reading room of the institute.
- Other Benefits: The selected candidate will become a part of the regular scientific events and other activities organized by the Institute.
Max Planck Luxembourg PhD scholarships Application form and Process
The application process of Max Planck Luxembourg PhD scholarships is completely online and the candidates need to make online application on the official website. The details of the application process are as follow:
- Application Form: The candidates are required to make online application for the Scholarship.
- Documents: The following documents are to be attached with the application form:
- Curriculum Vitae: A detailed CV of the candidate including the details of the Grades obtained in University Degree.
- Ph.D. Project Summary: The candidate should submit a summary of the Ph.D. project which should include Subject, description, and working plan.
- Cover Letter: The candidate should provide a Cover Letter of maximum 1 page, which should give information related to the motivation and the link between the research taken by Individual & the Institute.
- Letter of Recommendation: Two letter of recommendation including one from the Ph.D. Supervisor along with contact details.
Max Planck Luxembourg PhD scholarships Address
Max Planck Institute Luxembourg
for International, European and Regulatory Procedural Law
4, rue Alphonse Weicker
L - 2721 Luxembourg
Max Planck Luxembourg PhD scholarships Contact Details
Tel: +352 269488
Stamp Design Competition is organised by Department of Post on the occasion of Children’s Day. The participants are required to submit... Read More
Applications are invited for Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship 2017-18 from students pursuing higher studies in Sanskrit from a recognised ... Read More
Picture Jharkhand Photography Contest 2017 application process is started on 22 August 2017. This photography contest is organized to capture the spir... Read More
Jagriti Yatra 2017 is 15 days Train Journey which is being organized by Jagriti Sewa Sansthan since 1997, initially, it was known as Azad Bharat ... Read More