Magnificent Assam National Short Film Competition 2015
About Magnificent Assam, National Short Film Competition 2015
- Directorate of Tourism, Assam is organizing Magnificent Assam National Short Film Competition 2015.
- The duration of the film should be 3 minutes and it should be based on the Theme: ‘Tourism Potential of Assam’ focusing on any one or all of the aspects of Assam:
- Aesthetic Beauty
- The winners will be awarded with Cash prizes worth Rs.6 lacs along with other souvenirs and mementoes.
- The following should be the specifications of the film:
- Duration: 180 seconds
- Genre: The film can belong to any genre, and the makers have all the creative freedom.
- Resolution: The film needs to be either in 720 or 1080 resolution.
- Format: The film can be submitted in .mov/.avi/.mp4 formats.
- Language: Films having narratives in any language other than English should have subtitles with it.
- The Submission should be in accordance with the following:
- The submission will be considered only after 2 DVDs of the submission are received along with the application form. >> Click here to download the application Form.
- The name of the work, runtime, format and Director’s Names should be mentioned on the DVDs.
- The submission should include a detailed synopsis of the film & credit list along with all required certificates such as CBFC certification, broadcast rights, broadcast consent, etc.
- Submission of the Entries: The entries are to be sent to the following address along with the application form and other certificates:
- Directorate of Tourism, Station Road, Pan Bazar Guwahati, Assam Pin: 781001 Email: email@example.com
- Result: The result will be announced within 10 working days after the submission is over.
Subscribe for Regular Updates of Magnificent Assam, National Short Film Competition 2015
Magnificent Assam, National Short Film Competition 2015 Eligibility Criteria
||Open for all having age above 16 years
- Nationality: The National Short Film Competition 2015 is open for Indian citizens only.
- Age: The participants should be older than 16 years of age.
- Proficiency: There is no restriction on the level of proficiency of the candidate i.e. professional as well as amateur can participate in it.
- Age: The Video must be filmed in Assam with in last 3 years.
Unified Cyber Olympiad 2017 or UCO has been conducted by Unified Council for school children. Of class 2-10. UCO is sponsored and Organised by the Uni... Read More
OPJEMS Scholarship 2017 is an initiative by Jindal group and companies to provide financial help to meritorious students to become lead... Read More
TALLENTEX 2018 is a talent search competition conducted and directed by ALLEN Career Institute. TALLENTEX is an exam for young students and has cash p... Read More
Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India and Indo-US Science and Technology Forum invites Indian candidates to apply for Bhavan Fellowship... Read More